• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gamers group!

Yea. I'm sure there are some other WoW players on the forums that just haven't seen this group yet. US ones too :)

I'm gonna get on, get to lvl 10 quick and do my hunter quests so they're outta the way.

I'm gonna try the same with my druid :thumbup: I dont hold out alot of hope tho, my 17 year old is going away today for the weekend and I've got housework to do, and also Evie requires entertaining ;)
I'll try tho!!

same here im going to try now whilst havin a brew and harrison has fallen asleep!

i took teeks to sw cos i got fed up of the qs in teld. lol. im on tonight. x

OH spending another night in the hospital so I'll probably get some time tonight. I'm only lvl 2 haha

Woohoo, so happy I found this thread!
Before I met OH the only games I'd really played were Tomb Raiders, GTAs and Sims but hes a hardcore gamer and has introduced me to loads of games.
I'm very picky about the games I play but I've been a WoW player for nearly 3 years and I play TF2 quite alot.

Play on Arathor EU (H) with 3 80s (Resto druid main, prot/ret pally and warlock)
Not played in about 6/7 weeks due to not having the money to renew but hopefully can this weekend :happydance: Which reminds me, the guild I was in fell apart while I've not been on so I'm guildness on 2 of them >.<
Looking forward to Cata!

oooo snother arathor person!!

Gonna try to find my way to Stormwind now too!

You gonna be joining us in our little guild Joda? :)

Updated the list with you Joda!

So the guild is actually created? If so I'll update that as well so

hmmmm LO has fallen asleep on my knee as some nasty lady put sharp things in her legs (16week imms). Time to log on me thinks. I guess instance would be pushing it a bit.

Well LO is in a right mood now. Only had 20mins nap and is now screamy. Think she is going to need me there with her all night.

ive just made another char called zepidianna :lol:

BAH i'm so jealous of you ladies :( i'm sad that i have no woman friends to play with. I guess i'll have to stick to playing my main and getting to 80 :cry:

We have Bioshock. Awesome game, so creepy. I look forward to playing Bioshock 2.

Gonna try to find my way to Stormwind now too!

You gonna be joining us in our little guild Joda? :)

Hehe I think I shall when I get round to resubbing! Just got a new PS3 game so I might not resub til I'm done playing that hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->