Gaming chair

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good gaming chair?
Expecting to pay up to around £250 (though obviously if you can recommend a cheaper one even better lol)
Have looked at the x rocker ones with lights but they seem to have mixed reviews.
Advice from anyone with knowledge in this area as I’m clueless?

Good luck. I'm not great with these things either so insisted my niece provide a link to the one she wanted. Her's is more of an office chair style (she's in her teens and live streams).
I know there have been a couple of people on here bought them the past 2 Christmases, hopefully they will chip in to the conversation.

This is the one she wants, I got it in the uk though rather than through this site;
AutoFull Pink Bunny Gaming Chair

Good luck. I'm not great with these things either so insisted my niece provide a link to the one she wanted. Her's is more of an office chair style (she's in her teens and live streams).
I know there have been a couple of people on here bought them the past 2 Christmases, hopefully they will chip in to the conversation.

This is the one she wants, I got it in the uk though rather than through this site;
AutoFull Pink Bunny Gaming Chair

Thats super cute! I want one for me :haha:
I think we are going to get him an X rocker junior one with lights. It has ok-ish reviews but it smaller. My theory is that itll last him a couple of years hopefully and if he really gets use out of it can have a birthday or christmas upgrade when he is a bit bigger.

That sounds like a plan, he'll love what he gets, post a link to it so I can see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->