Gardasil Vaccination and Pregnancy

HanyouMama

Mommy to a little boy :)
Reaction score
I am not pregnant as of yet, but my DH and I have been actively TTC and I just had a question for you ladies, and hopefully you have some experiences or answers for me.

So, I may have just done the stupidest thing ever today. I went to go get my Hep A and B vaccinations done for school and they offered the gardisil vaccination since it was fully covered by my insurance. I told them I was TTC and they said it should be fine, but I may want to wait 30 days since it takes 2 weeks for the vaccination to kick in. Me being the stupid person I am was like, Okay lets do it. I have no idea why I said it was okay when I think back on it because it is NOT okay! Now I either need to talk to my doctor and see if he thinks I should wait the 30 days or whatever or if I did end up falling pregnant this month, if everything would be okay.

I guess my question would have to be: Have any of you ladies heard anything about the gardasil vaccination and pregnancy? I have google searched the crap out of it and I haven't gotten any definite answers about it. Do you know of anyone that has gotten pregnant after just getting the vaccination?

If any one has any answer for me, that would be lovely.
Thank you.

Anyone with answers or comments would be appreciated :thumbup:

i'm afraid i don't have any advice as i had the gardisil vaccination quite a while before we started ttc. perhaps post this in the ttc section, you'll prob get more answers there.

I did. I just wanted to see if anyone that has conceived was faced with the same problem or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->