Garden Plants!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is there any garden plants you can get for this time of year that grow FAST!

I need fast!! Don't ask :lol:

Anything Layla LOL ...

Will explain when my soaps are over :(

Wobbles,

For a nice bush that grows fast and is shapeable with beautiful leaves, get a fatinia or photinia (cant spell) Also, Agapanthas are nice or even Japanese Box Woods.

I might opt for buying some & getting dirty lol Instant make-over! :lol:

Creepers (mile a minute, vagina creepers)

Ivy, Clamtus etc runner plants and climbers

xxx

i have no clue about plants, cant keep them alive! but hope you find something xx

You could go for something like a Russian Vine. Not the most elegant plant in the world (in fact some gardeners think it's a weed!) but it's not called "mile a minute" for nothing. If it's something you're leaving behind then you don't really care, I wouldn't put it somewhere you were planning on staying in because it's a bit of a bugger to get rid of when you don't want it and you'd be cutting it back endlessly!

bamboo screens are quick if you covering something up

You could go for something like a Russian Vine. Not the most elegant plant in the world (in fact some gardeners think it's a weed!) but it's not called "mile a minute" for nothing. If it's something you're leaving behind then you don't really care, I wouldn't put it somewhere you were planning on staying in because it's a bit of a bugger to get rid of when you don't want it and you'd be cutting it back endlessly!
My OH planted some of this and put babybio on it neat! You could actually see it growing, it practically covered the front of our house within two weeks.

I want something that looks nice to help the horrid look it has :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->