Gas!! Evil evil gas!!!

sandilion

Reaction score
I have had such a terrible day with terrible gas! All day at work i have suffered bad gas pains and needing to fart big loud ones, and i work in a office so it has been unbearable!!!!

Anyone know any pregnancy safe cures for terrible gas? Im still going, pains and farts are still roaring and i am terrified they wont be gone by tomorrow... i cringe at the thought of a repeat of today's hell.... My poor husband is going to be stunk out tonight...

I think some lollies i ate today set me off, i don't think they agreed with me...

Help!!!!

I feel your pain! I have had some days like that and unfortunately I have not found any cure. It is usually better after having a nice big poo the next day. But pregnancy constipation makes that difficult too! It is evil and embarrassing when you are in public too. I have become a champion burper recently. My boyfriend thinks it is funny but I don't!

I haven't had it this bad yet during pregnancy and today was just ridicules. I was literally clutched over at my desk in pain, and i felt delirious.... and then id rush off to the loo and if no one was in there id let it roar!

Does this sound normal or a bit extreme?

And i did a poo earlier and it's still happening... pains etc.

OMG yes. *raises hand* I've got the same issue.

The pain I feel when I try to hold it in is excrutiating!
It's ok when I'm at home but at work or another setting it's pure horor.
Sometimes I just can't help it and then I just pray it doesn't smell.
So yeah I feel your pain hon.

Yeah i had to let some slip while at my desk and they stunk... i am so embarrassed.... surely people smelled it. They were very potent. I am determined to find something to help with it, ill let ya's know if i find anything.

oh man really? That sucksss.
So far I don't think anyone's noticed yet at my work. Thankfully it's not an office setting like yours.

Thanks! :)

I know what you are feeling (I used to tell my OH off because he gas all the time but now I have to keep my mouth shut as I have it all the time at work and at home!

I've been experiencing what you describe this whole week, darling. It's driving me mad.

Try some peppermint tea. They say it's really good for your bowels. I'm drinking tons, and it seems to be working- to some degree.:winkwink:

I've been experiencing what you describe this whole week, darling. It's driving me mad.

Try some peppermint tea. They say it's really good for your bowels. I'm drinking tons, and it seems to be working- to some degree.:winkwink:

I'm in same boat guys :(

Oooh, thanks hun... i've got some of that in my desk draw, i'll try sipping on that (even though I hate it haha) xx

I guess we just have to live on that for a few days/weeks?

I usually put a teaspoonful of honey in and don't let it brew too long- that way it's tastier. :winkwink:

Some of these posts made me chuckle! Only because I know exactly how you feel! There is nothing worse than sitting at your desk and having that pain and knowing that the inevitable is about to happen! I was bad yesterday - kept going to the loo literally every 2 minutes, for 10 mins at a time over about an hour to clear my system! Ugh!

I think my problem is white bread! Still got the old nausea so not back to eating cooked dinners yet, so white bread toasted with butter is my favourite every single meal time! Even though I usually eat brown bread!

Might give peppermint tea a try though - sounds promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->