Gave in, had to call the Dr :(

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Three days ago I decided to help my husband clearout my daughter bedroom, put new furniture in, repaint etc. That night I had throbbing all along the bottom of my tummy...my ‘blump’ we call it because it a bump made of bloat :haha: it wasn’t super painful but enough to make me wince a bit, and take it easy the next day. So yesterday I literally did nothing apart from hoover. Spent the day on the sofa and it started to feel better, though I was still getting pain on the lower right side, about an inch to the left of my hip. Probably where I’d class the appendix.
Today that pain is so bad. It comes and goes - like a painful throb, and hurts constantly when I walk. I otherwise feel okay. No pain with weeing though I’m wondering if it could still be a bladder infection.
So now I’m curled up on sofa waiting for the doctor to call (anytime between now and 4pm) so he can either see me himself before referring me, or refer me straight to the EPAC.
I’ve had 3 early miscarriages, 2 before 5 weeks, one at 7 weeks, and I don’t know if I could handle losing this baby.
I feel so hopeless :(

Aww hugs xx hopefully it's just because you did too much. I hope they call soon xx

Good luck let us know how you get on sending hugs and baby dust xxxx

Thank you ladies. I’m still waiting. Have taken some codiene and it’s helped some, as long as I don’t get up and start walking. Will keep you updated

You may have pulled something I always get pains when I do to much x

Hope everything is ok. Remember all your ligaments etc relax in pregnancy and you are more likely to pull muscles or cause yourself an injury, so im sure it's just that rather than pregnancy related, but best to be checked over.

I’ve ended up in AnE because the pains have gotten worse and my Dr told me to come straight here 😭 my husband can’t get out of work so stuck here, freaking out alone

Sorry you are on your own, is there not a friend or other family member that can sit with you? Everything crossed all is ok

Sorry you are on your own, is there not a friend or other family member that can sit with you? Everything crossed all is ok

I think I’m better on my own atm. I’m trying not to break down and I know I will if I have someone here with me. Dr thinks it’s an ectopic pregnancy :( waiting on a scan to confirm. I didn’t even know ectopics could be possible this far along :(

I take it you haven't had a scan as yet in the pregnancy then

Hey hun how are you doing now? Just read all this and I'm sorry your in so much pain I was in the same boat the other day and turned out to be just a water infection, let us know. Big hugs x

The dr can’t get me in for a scan tonight, so he’s takes to his boss and decided I can go home with some pain medication on the promise that if the pain gets worse or I develop any other symptoms I have to come straight back. Have an emergency scan first thing in the morning.

Thank you ladies. Had my scan at 8 am this morning. Pleased to report baby is growing in the right place, is healthy, measuring 11+3, and very very wriggly! They suspect my appendix is inflamed by my blood work but atm it’s not bad enough for a surgical referral :( they’re hoping with plenty of rest it will settle back down again, if not I’ll be referred for an appendectomy xx

So glad baby is ok. Hope you feel better soon x

That's brilliant news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back