Gender dreams

Flannz94

Reaction score
Does anyone else have dreams on what the sex of their baby will be or have they before and were they right?
I have the most vivid dreams that I'm having a girl! But I won't actually know for another 6 weeks or so.

Absolutely. I have had one of each and each time I was dreaming like crazy, like really really vivid dreams. And each time was right! Good luck :)

I dreamed that my daughter would be a girl and I even saw what she looked like, there is a lot of truth in dreams.

I dreamed about DS before he came. I was convinced I was having a girl, but had a dream about a little blond boy looking just like daddy running down the beach with me.

Exactly what happened.

Convinced I was having a boy, dreamed about a little boy..

They say definitely a girl.

I had a dream when pregnant with my son about having a boy. The baby in the dream also looked kind of like him :p

I ran across this thread randomly as I was scrolling- hope it's ok to post as I'm well past the first tri! haha.

I had a very vivid dream (only one I've ever had) about holding my baby girl in my arms- and it was prior to conceiving! But I swear she looked just like I imagined her to be ;)

My brother had dreams about his daughter before they knew and he was certain they were having a girl- and he was right.

I mean- there is a 50/50 chance- but I do think parental intict is something ;)

I had dreams about a boy, I even dreamt that I painted my car blue.......and I had a little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->