Gender Guesses 13+2

oliviarose

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I posted this in the 2nd tri board, but would love to hear your thoughts.... This is our gender scan from last week.... This is 13 weeks 2 day scan.....

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpg
    IMG_2347.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
I think boy, but it's really unreliable to guess this early so don't lose hope, but I wanted to tell you my honest opinion xxx

Thanks ladies,

guess I better come round to the idea of having another boy.... How do you get your guesses ladies? I am clueless to it all, lol...

And thank you to the ladies who said girl.... Really wish there was more ladies guessing the same....

Thanks ladies,

guess I better come round to the idea of having another boy.... How do you get your guesses ladies? I am clueless to it all, lol...

And thank you to the ladies who said girl.... Really wish there was more ladies guessing the same....

I thought boy because of the nub, but maybe I'm wrong. in-gender.com has ultrasound techs online who can guess as well. If you look up "nub theory" online, you'll be able to get some information on the theory. Thing is, maybe the nub is facing downwards enough for your baby to be a girl. xoxo

Thanks ladies,

I thought boy because of the nub, but maybe I'm wrong. in-gender.com has ultrasound techs online who can guess as well. If you look up "nub theory" online, you'll be able to get some information on the theory. Thing is, maybe the nub is facing downwards enough for your baby to be a girl. xoxo

Where do you post your pics on In-gender.com???? The forum looks like anybody just guesses and not technicians. Thanks. x

just for your info, I posted my pic on in-gender they all guessed boy and she is intact a girl. So I would only ever set your hopes on an actual gender scan for accuracy x

Thank you ladies for all of your help and nice comments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->