Gender guesses please :)

Babywolfski

Reaction score
Not really sure on the nub theory, placenta theory, or the skull theory but this is our first and we're open for guesses :) The first picture was taken 10 weeks 5 days and the second is 12 weeks 4 days both by abdominal ultrasound. :) Let me know what you think I really appreciate it :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
Def looks girl nub. x

Thanks! That's what he thinks too.... I thought boy from the start now I don't know :) just hoping for a healthly little one

boy -- since the first pic was at 10 w 5 d, the nub theory is not accurate--lots of time to rise. So I think you are going to have a little guy!

Thanks!! Anyone else want to take a guess? I'm about 50-50 between this site and in-gender..... Hoping for some more opinions :)

Not the best photo and not sure i see a nub but some guesses would be great :)

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
Yeah stefi it is hard to see the nub is that a 12 week ultrasound? I'm gonna say girl.

11 weeks 4 days to be exact ! baby was moving a lot ! so as u can see face looks quite funny altough as she was doing the scan i swear i could see a nub i just did not bother to tell her about it she would have thought i'm mad lol , it wasnt sticking up thats for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->