Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Mrs A what makes you think mines girl? Is it the ultrasound?

Brilliant! How long have u been guessing? Sorry don't mean to bombard you with questions :)

That's amazing! Definitly keep u posted thanks again xx

Thanks, can't wait to find out the result x

Ooh interested to see what you guess for me.

My 16 week bump and 12 week scan pic. No sickness, just extreme fatigue. Prefer sweet things as usual!

Attachments

• 16 Weeks  (2)m.jpg
    16 Weeks (2)m.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
I sometimes think she's wrong too. Definitely felt boy. I will let you know sept 20. :)

I'd love to get your opinion!

I haven't had any severe sickness, it has been on and off, but when it's here it's awful. Specifically, in the past few days, I have had a lot of nausea. Mostly right after eating.

I've been attracted to both juice and cola but my go-to life saver has been troli brite sour crawlers. They're a gummi worm candy with a sour coating. If I eat a few of those I feel great.

I have been very tired through my pregnancy. Pretty much the, "I want to stay in bed and not move," kind of tired. :blush:

Anyway, I hope this is enough to give you a good guess! Thank you in advance!

P.S. Can you tell how tired I am in my bump picture? :rofl:

Attachments

• 12 weeks scan 1.jpg
    12 weeks scan 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 weeks scan 2.jpg
    12 weeks scan 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 13 week bump.jpg
    13 week bump.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
I'd love to get your opinion!

I haven't had any severe sickness, it has been on and off, but when it's here it's awful. Specifically, in the past few days, I have had a lot of nausea. Mostly right after eating.

I've been attracted to both juice and cola but my go-to life saver has been troli brite sour crawlers. They're a gummi worm candy with a sour coating. If I eat a few of those I feel great.

I have been very tired through my pregnancy. Pretty much the, "I want to stay in bed and not move," kind of tired. :blush:

Anyway, I hope this is enough to give you a good guess! Thank you in advance!

P.S. Can you tell how tired I am in my bump picture? :rofl:

:pink:

Mrs A I cannot wait for the 5th September to find out if your right :happydance:

May I ask what leads to girl? You're my second girl guess on here! My mother and I have been thinking girl too but everyone else said boy from my scan.

I find out on September 30th but I might pay for an earlier scan. :cloud9:

Thank you Mrs A!

Edit: Just found out the place my aunt recommends does it for $75. Definitely going to try for an earlier scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->