Gender hunches anyone?

With DD I just 'knew' she was a girl from the start! I only found out yesterday about this pregnancy so no hunches yet!

I would love to know how accurate all of our guesses are! Is anyone here not finding out the gender?

Also I did not realise that you could find out at 14 weeks privately, thought you would have to wait until at least 16-18. There is a private scan place that does gender scans at a really reasonable price and I am really tempted. I think it is just so cool that we can know so early on.
We are debating not finding out but that might be harder than we originally anticipated!

I wouldn’t mind a little boy, but I have a feeling that this baby will be a girl only because there are loads of girls on both sides of the family :) xx

With my son I thought he was a girl, this time I don't have a feeling either way, my boyfriend has had the feeling it's another boy but after our ultrasound yesterday he said he just got this weird feeling it's a girl, my step mom had a dream 3 days before I found out that I was pregnant with a girl. All in all I wouldn't mind either way, little boys are so much fun and honestly the thought of a little girl scares the crap outta me haha. We get to find out at 14 weeks which is just a month away for me, I can't wait!!! :)

I have no idea. Pregnancy is similar to last time which resulted in a boy but this time I have no clue. Hubby is adamant its a girl this time lol we will just wait and see :p

At first I didn't have a hunch, but then several people pointed out that I keep referring to the baby as "he" and "him." I am starting to feel like it's a boy, but we'll see! I'll be happy either way!

I have 3 girls. With my first everyone including me thought she was a boy! Second time I knew she was a girl. 3rd time I had a strong feeling she was a girl then about a week before I had her I said to my husband 'I feel like she is Bea' and she was :winkwink: I don't know yet this time.... This pregnancy so far has been very different hideous actually, I feel horrendous all day every day, don't know how I'm putting one foot in front of another some days. So I'm leaning boy but I think I will know more as the pregnancy progresses and I get to know the baby more. Btw I am not in the slightest bothered if it is another girl. We won't be finding out until it's born anyway ;)

I knew I was having a girl with my daughter from the beginning. Never a doubt. This time around I wasn't so sure at the beginning but now I'm thinking a boy. It may be because we want a boy this time, though? We'll be finding out at the 20 wk scan. I don't like surprises!

With my first, I KNEW he was a boy. I would have dreams of holding a chestnut hair little boy and I would call the bump "HE" all the time. When we went for our anatomy scan, the technician asked us if we wanted to know the sex and I said, "I'm pretty sure it's a boy" and then she confirmed it! With this baby, I had been dreaming of girls/pinks while we were TTC. This pregnancy has been SO different (SO SICK) than my sons, so I keep thinking maybe it's a girl. The other night, I had a dream of holding a little girl, who looked like me. I'll know in the next month or two what we're having!

With my son i was very sure it was a girl. This time around i have no clue.

I knew my daughter was a girl and the twins were more than one. This time I think either girl or more than one again.

Well, I'll just say this...

We walked into our 20 week ultrasound convinced we were having a "Henry/Hank."

And we walked out of there, with a scan photo of a "Hannah." :rofl:

So, my hunch was wrong.

I'm not even willing to speculate what this bean may be.

But one of the upsides of being an old bat such as myself (over 35), is that I can opt for the MaterniT21 test, which not only detects chromosomal defects, but it also reveals the gender, around 12 weeks gestation! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->