Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

I sooo wish i could tell on yours PP hun but pics arent clear enough for me to even have a stab in the dark .
Ohhh iam so glad we did well , Charlie if your cute little baby hadnt of been a boy i would of eaten my hat i was quiet sure , We are doing well lil pigs hun :) . xxx .

Porkpie I'm so sorry I just can't see. What a shame I was so looking forward to guessing for you. What do you think? Have you had a good look around the other sites and picked up what your looking for? If I had to have a guess I would go with a girl because there just possibley may be a flat white line near the cross on pic 1 as you said, but from our view that could easily just be the way the pic is printed. You have the clearest picture, is there a flat white line near the cross?

Got my scan in two wks just wondered what u thought of mine? Thanx

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Image148.jpg
    Image148.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 31
Don't know if you can tell anything from my 12 week pic:

Attachments

• 12wkssmall.JPG
    12wkssmall.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
Iam sorry i carnt see a nub on your pic neece hun , Just a cute little baby :) .

Iam soooooooo tempted to say girl danni hun , But its not clear enough for me to make an estimated guess ... I would just lean to say more girl than boy , Allthow i wouldnt bet my house on it lol . xxx .

A quick update on a couple of results which have come in
Jaylene- 2 out 3 guesses were for boy and its a boy! p.s. mine was the girl guess:dohh::blush:
Elm- all guesses were for a girl and she has a .....boy:dohh::dohh::rofl:
Oh well back to the drawing board.
I have to say in our defense the pictures weren't the most perfect for a good guess but it was still fun! Thankyou ladies.

Danni your pictures just aren't clear enough for a guess at the minute, is there anyway you could get them a bit clearer for us?
Necee, I can't see a nub on your pic but I can clearly see their little foot!!. Do you have any other's we could look at. If I had to guess I would go for a boy for you necee, bacause I have a hunch that picture would have shown a flat girl nub if it was there but a little boy bobble could just be out of range further up baby's bottom curve. The pic on post 1 of this thread shows what I think might be hiding.

Jaylene- 2 out 3 guesses were for boy and its a boy! p.s. mine was the girl guess:dohh::blush:
I have to say in our defense the pictures weren't the most perfect for a good guess but it was still fun! Thankyou ladies.

Danni your pictures just aren't clear enough for a guess at the minute, is there anyway you could get them a bit clearer for us?
Necee, I can't see a nub on your pic but I can clearly see their little foot!!. Do you have any other's we could look at. If I had to guess I would go for a boy for you necee, bacause I have a hunch that picture would have shown a flat girl nub if it was there but a little boy bobble could just be out of range further up baby's bottom curve. The pic on post 1 of this thread shows what I think might be hiding.

you had me right though :happydance:

you had me right though :happydance:

Yeah thats right!!lol:happydance: Another one for the tick box lol.

Hi i was just wondered how do i post piccis on here? id love to know whether you think babas a boy or girl?

I hope these piccis are ok, i was 15, 16 weeks here i do have another picci of when i was 9 weeks but its hard to tell anything off that one lol. Looking forwards to seeing what you think how exciting lol

***Hope this works, if it does its easy to attach piccis lol thanks 6lilpigs***

Attachments

• Image132.jpg
    Image132.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Image106.jpg
    Image106.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi Hun ...
They say dont try guess after 13 weeks , I dont know exactly why i think because the nub changes then ...
I can see a boy looking nub in your second picture but with you been further along than 13 weeks it could be boy bits iam seeing not nub lol .
I would say 65% boy maybe lol , Sorry iam no help . xx .

Oh Jaysmum lol, after all that!! To guess the babies gender from the nub they need to be between 12-13 weeks, after that it becomes inaccurate again. At 15-16 weeks you need a shot from underneath looking up to tell gender accurately. It would say that it is definately worth posting your pics on the in-gender site as they alot more about later shots. If this was 13 weeks I would have guessed boy, will you be finding out?

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx

Couldnt they tell you at the scan when you was 16 weeks hun , I am having my sexing scan at 16 weeks ??.
I will take a gander at your 9 weeks one but i think may be a little small then . xx .

At 9 weeks both boys and girls are exactely the same!

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Its quite amazing.

ok here i was 9weeks 3days. I had to take the piccis with my camera phone then bluetooth them over to the puter sooo theyre not the greatest sooo i really hope u can see summat lol Ive posted all the piccis i took as i cant decide which one was better as theyre all pretty rubbish sorry! xxx

Attachments

• Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Image045.jpg
    Image045.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image047.jpg
    Image047.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Image046.jpg
    Image046.jpg