Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hi all, Have already posted scan pics a couple of weeks ago, but thought i would add them here too :)
Really eager to find out what im having lol.

Any help welcome, thanks for looking
P300910_15.48_[02].jpg

P300910_15.48_[01].jpg

P300910_15.48.jpg

P300910_07.07.jpg

hmm its very tricky as its not clear but im thinkin boy..

not sure ifive done this right but trying to get a bigger pic up

Attachments

• little bean.jpg
    little bean.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
michelle thinkin boy but its not very clear

Can anyone have a go at guessing mine?

I don't have a clue lol..........

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/Kathomas1982/62744_473419925399_532650399_7172805_1406865_n.jpg

xx

thanks, ive got a feeling its a boy too, even though im predicted a girl, i wont find out for sure till 1st december grrrrr xx

kattykins sorry hun i cant see anything.

michelle its hard waiting isnt it lol i was goin insane lookin at nub pics till i had my 19wk scan lol.

87lianne sorry cant see anything.

https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/36071_480979620519_687340519_7198253_3872503_n.jpg

this is my 2nd baby 13wks 6 days, i'm thinking boy because rhys and this one both have that white ball and white line pointing towards its legs, and not in line with the spine like it should for a girl

this is rhys who is on page 1 of this thread when it started and we all guessed him right :)
https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/n687340519_1529117_3435.jpg

hey, just a question for those who have had babies before and carried different with boys and girls? i have a little boy already and i was all in the front with him, but on this one i started showing quite early but i cant tell if its all round or at the front!

i can find out next week but just wondering if there are women on here who carried differently with boys and girls :D

hey, just a question for those who have had babies before and carried different with boys and girls? i have a little boy already and i was all in the front with him, but on this one i started showing quite early but i cant tell if its all round or at the front!

i can find out next week but just wondering if there are women on here who carried differently with boys and girls :D

i carried the same for my girl and boy, but i had very different symptoms the second time, wasnt half as sick just very sensitive gag reflex

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g466/leanne4stars/PA060511.jpg[/IMG]

pink or blue ? :wacko:

i carried the same for my girl and boy, but i had very different symptoms the second time, wasnt half as sick just very sensitive gag reflex

i was very round with my boys and you could tell i was pregnant from behind :wacko:

my girls were all up front and you would never tell until i turned to face you :winkwink:

as for sickness i was awfully ill with both my girls :baby:

helen sorry cant see anything.

atm i havent got a proper belly its at the inbetween stage its so grose lol cant wait for it to pop out more...this pregnancy has been very similar to the boys but one thing that was different was that i got quite a few pimples on my face with the boys i got them only on my chest..?? and i like sweet and sour things..m/s was the same

leanne maybe boy it has a angle to it but it would be better if the pic wasnt blurry

can u check if its a boy or girlllll for me ????

Attachments

• baby6.jpg
    baby6.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
13w6d im unsure can you shed some light what my baby might be?
baby was quite shy at 20w scan lol

Attachments

• babyy.jpg
    babyy.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
babylove could be a girl but pic isnt very clear.

welshmummy..could be a girl to but its not clear ..

there not 100% guesses from me sorry

unconditional cant see pics properly sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"