Gender Reveal Plans

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
Last week or so I got a call from the Imaging place to schedule an appointment to get the anatomy scan. Just like before, I am going to have them write down the gender and seal it in an envelope.

Seeing as the appointment is scheduled for August 3rd, I have already set the date for the Reveal Party. I like to plan ahead, because it means I can purchase things ahead of time and not try to fit all the cost into one month. (it really helps with my shoestring budget) So the party is set for that following Saturday, so the 8th.

Anyway. Here is my idea. I am going to purchase black balloons, and blue and pink confetti. I am going to have someone (I have no idea who) put the correct color of confetti in each balloon, and blow them up. Then during the party, I am going to have the guests each take a balloon, and pop them at the same time, revealing the confetti and gender of the baby.

I have some ideas as far as food and drinks go. Also have 2 activities and 2 games planned.

The 2 activities are:
1) People filling out a card with their predictions about the baby.
2) The children attendees suggesting names that get written out on a board

The 2 games are: Team :pink: VS Team :blue:
1) Old wives tales quiz
2) Guess how many candies

I for the life of me can not figure out any other games. It is a two-hour party, and I don't want to run short of fun things for people to do. SO does anyone have a suggestion for fun things to do?

That sounds like a lot of fun! My baby showers all went super quickly, I don't think you'll have to worry about filling people's time. People love to talk, especially about babies. :) I think everything you have should be enough!

I have decided to do a cake reveal like I did last time. rather than a balloon pop. In order to do the balloon pop, I would have to find out the gender before the reveal, and I do not want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->