Gender scan TODAY!! 5PM UK TIME!! Eeeeek! UPDATE!!

I have no ideas but I say boy. Good luck, I wish my scan was now, mine is August 9th seems forever away.
I'm excited for you xx:hugs:

Ee thankyou hun. Mine would have been 23rd July but MIL offered to pay for a private sexing scan so off we go tomorrow :D!

Otherwise we would have waited too!

Thankyou, eee im so excited!! xx

Mine is tomorrow too (Wednesday). Come back and tell us! I love ultrasounds!

Have you found out? I noticed you're in UK do you must've found out already because it's only 9am where I'm at lol. My scan is 10 something am. Yay! Post a pic or two!

No we're still on the same day here in the UK lol! Its only 5:40 pm on Wednesday. Mine is 5:00pm on Thursday lol. So yours may be before mine? xx

On baby essentials :) Just thought I'd give you ladies a heads up x

have you seen the advert its so funny , its the aliens and the dad is pregnant lol xx

Stalking! Can't wait to find out boy or girl! I say boy!

Oh I see! Yes mine is today, Wednesday! I had just gotten out of the hospital. Omg, today is a hot day. My mouth is dry, I forgot to bring a bottle of water with me. It's 100 degrees F as I am typing!

I'm not saying until OH wakes up as I Feel he deserves to be the first person to know. He couldn't come with me because he worked 14 hrs graveyard shift last night. So I'm waiting for him to wake n bake, and then I'll be back later tonight to tell you all :p

Isabella I say boy by the skull theory x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->