Gender scan TODAY!! 5PM UK TIME!! Eeeeek! UPDATE!!

ooo thanks for this! pay day tomorrow so I'm off for a nosy now :happydance:

Omg, just had to share this. Been watching a nursery set on argos for ages. Was 699.99, bought today for 254!! Wahoo, bargain!

i really wish this big sale was on in a month or so :(
so many things i need and want to buy but i really want my 20 week scan before i even consider buying anything!

Thankyou! Its officially today :D! Its 12:10am here :D! Whoop! 17 hours to go xx

I'm saying :blue: but I just have a feeling based on just you of :pink: :dohh:

I had a lot of :pink: guesses with LO but KNEW he was a boy, nothing swayed me :haha:

This got me excited for getting a cot and changing unit and store them and mum and dad's house seeing as I sold my lovely wooden unit just a month before finding out :cry: Then I remembered we only have a wholesalers who ship up here for Argos, if things don't fit in their cage it costs more.. A sofa is an extra £30.... PER SEAT :nope:

Haha I get what you mean lol! I am convinced its a boy lol! 98% sure I reckon!! We shall see!! :D

Not slept a wink all night hardly!! Its 4am here and im wide awake!! So excited!!

That's how I was last night, I couldn't relax enough to go to sleep. Just tossing and turning...

Its annoying as Im actually tired!! Have you revealed yet? :D xx

Just want to add, I'm sure you said you're going with Babybond? Make sure they give you the 4D preview! When they finished my scan, I was so happy and on cloud 9, that I didn't even notice they hadn't done the 4D one, so I went back and asked about it and they were like 'Oh we don't like to do it this early as the baby looks very skeletal, and quite scary' So I said that it didn't matter, I wanted to see my baby in 4D as I was promised when I booked the scan! In the end I got it after lots of huffing and puffing! They felt bad and gave me 4 4D prints, but I had to push for it! So worth it though xxx

Ohh, i'm excited to hear how your scan goes today!! We've booked a gender scan for 16 weeks through babybond too, it's just under 2 weeks away! :).

Emma93 that's a good tip about making sure they don't miss out the 4d preview! I think with all of the excitement I can see how it might be missed! My husband doesn't really like the look of the 4d scans, he says he finds them a little scary (not sure why) so we'll see if he likes it in the 16 week one.

Ox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->