Gender scan today at North London babybond

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hopedance, Apr 26, 2009.

1. hopedance

hopedance Sam's mum and pregnant

some of you may know i am terrified of hospitals/touch/scans etc etc, so i haven't had any kind of pregnancy related care since i was booked in at 8 weeks. i thought the least scary thing to start with, would be to have a private scan, just to see the baby and find out the gender, since it would be less medical and they would definitely be nice to me and not try and make me do anything i didn't want to, and i could back out at the last minute without anyone getting stressy with me.

so i did it and i didn't freak out. :happydance::happydance::happydance: we are having a baby boy. :happydance:

i might even agree to meet my midwife if i get my courage up in the next week weeks lol.

2. sam's mum

sam's mum mum of two gorgeous boys

Congratulations on your little boy :wohoo: ...and on making it through the scan! Hope everything goes well if you do see your midwife soon :hugs: x