Gender scan..who had one?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi girls
Im thinking of having a private gender scan around 16/17wks. Just wondered how many of you ladies had one? Was it easy to find the gender and did you see the proof? Also just wondered if your 20wk scan confirmed it or did they say different?
Thanks xx

Also posted in second tri :thumbup:

I had one at 16+4 it was great and we got a DVD of the scan and a peek in 4d. It was confirmed at our 20 week scan too :)

I had mine with the public system. I first got her checked at my 19week scan and they said definitely girl, I have a copy of the ultrasound. Then at 37 weeks I had to have a growth scan and he told me girl and then last week I had to get another growth scan and he gave my a copy of a picture of her vayjayjay so no more stressing for me lol!

i had one just gone 16 weeks and was super easy and really fun!

I had one at 16weeks-was brilliant! Def worth it! X

i had gender scan was good and confirmed at 20week scan

I didnt with my first, but we did this time around. I asked at my 18 week anatomy scan and they said they thought girl, then went and had a 3D one done at 26 weeks and they confirmed girl!

Hi hun, I had one at 17+3, when I went in she showed me a u/s of girl and boy parts to explain what we were looking for, I could see before she even said anything that she was a girl. 20wk anomaly scan confirmed girl, and confirmed girl again at 29+2 growth scan. Def worth the money :)

I had one at 17 weeks, really enjoyed the whole experience. They said girl and then the same at my 20 week scan. xxx

I had one at 21 weeks because the sonographer at my 20 week scan only said 'probably a girl' which wasn't really good enough for me *lol* Confirmed girl at the gender scan though! Someone at my work had one at 16 weeks and was told girl, just got girl confirmed at her 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago.

i had one at 16wks very clearly a boy and confirmed at 20wks got the whole thing on dvd, ill see if i have any pics on comp ill upload, she took a pic of his bits lol he kept poking it lmao

I was 15 weeks 3 days when I had my gender determination ultrasound, I paid 90 dollars and got a 4d peak too and a dvd and pics.

I really enjoyed it, but she wasnt very cooperative, lol, took us ages to find the nubs!

They told me girl, it was confirmed with my doctor at our 20 week US and again at my 31 week growth scan!

I did, there was no way I could have waited til the birth to find out :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->