Gender scans

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
How many of us are opting for a gender scan (UK)

I had them at 16 weeks with both my little girls and I am booked in for one on the 12th May this time

I dislike buying neutral, especially for the pushchair! I also find private scans are much more detailed - we're paying £75 for a 4D HD scan, which includes a CD with all the photos, short DVD and 2 printed photos :cloud9:

At my first scan baby was in an awkward position so the tech couldn't tell the gender (luckily we already knew though).. I also take that into consideration when booking a gender scan :) x

I'm not in the UK but yes I am doing it this time, never did it before with my other 2 children, I will have it done at 16 weeks! I actually had a funny dream last night where the lady told me I was having a boy but was extremely unsure of herself! Yikes I hope it's as clear as day when it really happens!

I had one with my daughter at 16 weeks. Loved it. Will be having it again this time all going well.

ah nightmare, what do you think your having this time?

Not sure if this was directed at me or not ;) I have had several dreams it's a boy but it will probably be a girl, I'll be happy with either but I'd like to have a boy seeing as how we already have 2 girls :)

Just made our appointment for next Saturday morning, I'll be 14+2ish then. The earliest the place we chose does them is 14 weeks and if they can't tell you get another scan free a week or so later so we don't have to worry if baby isn't cooperating. We are SO excited as this is our first so we can wait to tell everyone. Especially DHs family. His dad's already said he and future gram will cry haha

I thought the second scan that most seem to get (around 20 weeks) is when people can find out the gender? Are some going a couple weeks early and then would go for another scan right away again in a few weeks?

We'll find out the gender at our next scan, which the dr said to book for around 18/19 weeks.

I will be finding out my baby's sex also but have a scan at 16weeks at my hospital if they won't tell me I will then book a private one ️xxx

We didn't find out until the 20week scan with my first, but a groupon offer swayed me this time to book a 16 week scan, I am really looking forward to it :)

I thought the second scan that most seem to get (around 20 weeks) is when people can find out the gender? Are some going a couple weeks early and then would go for another scan right away again in a few weeks?

We'll find out the gender at our next scan, which the dr said to book for around 18/19 weeks.

With an elective scan some places claim they can tell the gender as early as 13 weeks though I personally would be leery of it...but yes 16 weeks is when most elective ultrasound places are able to accurately tell you the gender and then at 20 weeks you have the anatomy scan which obviously can tell the gender then as well...I think that's what you were asking ;)

I've already booked my 3d scan for when I'm 16 weeks also falls on my sons birthday so he will get to see his brother or sister, I can't wait x

I've already booked my 3d scan for when I'm 16 weeks also falls on my sons birthday so he will get to see his brother or sister, I can't wait x

You're not far from me - I'm greater manchester. Where are you going for your scan? xx

You're not far from me - I'm greater manchester. Where are you going for your scan? xx

I've booked with reassure3d they have clinic around the north west I'm going to the one in Ashton under Lyne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->