Gender Specific Hopefuls

I am following the LE diet and other things that genderdreaming recommends and exercising cardio 60mins a day 6 days a week, some people with a failed girl sway and doing it again inc the exercise so wanted to do it this time as its just one more baby for us. Stats are 90% girls with the exercise! Also taking a few suppliments as is my hubby x

The evidence is too overwhelming to ignore. I was very anti sway and didnt believe in it but after reading the posts on how girl mums got their girls and how boys mums got their boys, my whole lifestyle was v v boy friendly so its no suprise I had one. I have changed EVERYTHING this last 2 weeks and will cont until I get preg. If its another boy I will be over the moon and at peace that I tried my best and will not regret my son for a min, nor will I cont to try until I get a daughter xx

Hello I would like to be added. I am hoping for team pink Sept. 2014

I am following the LE diet and other things that genderdreaming recommends and exercising cardio 60mins a day 6 days a week, some people with a failed girl sway and doing it again inc the exercise so wanted to do it this time as its just one more baby for us. Stats are 90% girls with the exercise! Also taking a few suppliments as is my hubby x

The evidence is too overwhelming to ignore. I was very anti sway and didnt believe in it but after reading the posts on how girl mums got their girls and how boys mums got their boys, my whole lifestyle was v v boy friendly so its no suprise I had one. I have changed EVERYTHING this last 2 weeks and will cont until I get preg. If its another boy I will be over the moon and at peace that I tried my best and will not regret my son for a min, nor will I cont to try until I get a daughter xx

Very interesting! I have 2 sons and will consider this if I have a third. I think your attitude is great. The stats sound very promising! Good luck keep us updated

Hi Girls,

I've not posted on here for a while. Congrats on all your lovely babbas :)
Motherofboys.... glad to hear you are talking about having another baby and possibly swaying :) Good luck xx
I started my sway 10 weeks ago. I'm doing the LE diet as well and lost a stone :)
We are also taking supplements and I'm not eating red meats, eggs or fish. I'm following genderdreaming as well. We are just DTD at positive OPK as advised for swaying Pink. This is our 2nd cycle as I missed OV last month because I tested too late :(
We are currently in the 2ww!!!! arggghhhh!!!.
Good luck MRSM as well. XX

blimey 60mins a day, 6 days a week! that's a alot of cardio! good look to everyone swaying. Look forward to hearing the outcome x

blimey 60mins a day, 6 days a week! that's a alot of cardio! good look to everyone swaying. Look forward to hearing the outcome x

Sure is! I didn't exercise yesterday and felt guilty and it was harder to motivate myself today, but I ran for 30 constant mins today which is the best ive done so far, so ill be upping it to 7 days a week. I have joined the gym and make sure I leave a sweaty mess BUT its all to give myself the best chance and I want no regrets or wishes id tried harder. The way I see it I can do anything for a small amount of time in my life, I am thinking of the bigger picture.
I do really miss my fav foods though at times, but again its only for a short time. I've lost half a stone in 16 days so far x

Yeah I was going to go with cardio, LE diet and supplements. I was also going to get DH in on the supplements. And due to his age, frequent release. I look like I'm back at school studying, sitting with the laptop and note pad writing down what I need to remember to work out a sway plan for us. I hadn't yet seen the stats on cardio but know that everything in my life is a huge boy sway. I just want to even the odds a bit. But don't want to go for it in such a big way that I get stressed and pressure myself. Because thats not helping anyone. I'd be happy with another boy, but knowing that everything in my life points to boy, I can't not at least give it a go. I did think it was all a load of rubbish, and maybe it is. Maybe like they say on GD if you 'Dugger-it-out' you will eventually get the opposite gender. But surely its worth a shot. I'm not going to keep on having kids until I get a girl.

Hi ladies - we are currently ntnp/wtt until Sept '14. We are desperately hoping for a boy! We currently have a wonderfully sweet baby girl who is just over 3 months old and just feel like one of each would be perfect! Of course we would be happy with another healthy baby but.... a healthy boy would make our world complete!! We plan to attempt to sway! FX it works!

Good luck to everyone :flower:

Will do.
I just wish DH would agree to try now. With the girl sway it can help if you lose a few pounds, and usually I can't afford to, but I've still got baby weight on atm (I never bother trying to get rid of it) so it would be great if we did now because I could actually afford to lose those few pounds to help the sway.

Hows Harvey getting on now?

Will do.
I just wish DH would agree to try now. With the girl sway it can help if you lose a few pounds, and usually I can't afford to, but I've still got baby weight on atm (I never bother trying to get rid of it) so it would be great if we did now because I could actually afford to lose those few pounds to help the sway.

Hows Harvey getting on now?

He is doing well still small though he was weighed last week and is 13lb 8 considering he is 16 weeks that's quite small well for what I'm used to lol he is a great sleeper still he slept from 8 last night and I woke him up at 8:30 this morning for a bottle!! Jake on the othe hand has had me up loads the past few nights so I'm shattered!! How's Seth doing??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=727849&stc=1&d=1391171545

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Seths doing well, he was 13lb 4 at 12 weeks (2 weeks ago)He still has loads of dark hair, but it is starting to come out now and some little light hairs are appearing. All my others were bald by 3 months then went really blonde LOL He doesn't go right through the night but he does sleep pretty well, and Nate has finally stopped waking up in the early hours. Infact I'm having to wake them all in the mornings for school!
I just feel like, with the TTC thing, that I need to hurry up and have the last baby so I can stop dreaming and start getting used to not ever having a girl. If I didn't feel so broody, I'd probably give up on the idea already and stick to 4 LOL

Harvey has just started losing his too his sheet is covered on a morning my oldest stayed dark but the rest were blonde after the hair fell out lol

I know what you mean about the just wanting to get on with it I think I would defo have another if I lost ally weight but nick says he couldn't cope (like he does anything) xx

John says its alright having babies, its the sorting out the older ones thats the hard bit lol

Though to be fair, Jimi has been a great help, and Nates grown up a lot just since Christmas. Its only when they are the 'little but older' ones that its difficult really.

I hate the big age gap but on the upside they do help out like if I need a shower they can watch him or feed him well Luc can and Charlie is brilliant with him!! I said to nick last night of we were going to have another I would rather do it sooner than later when I just had the 3 boys I would of been 35 and they would of been 18 16 15 but now I'm going to be in my 40s before Harvey is up and doing his own thing xx

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but not to b&b. I have two girls Luice ( 4) Abbie ( 16months). After having Abbie I said no not ever no more babies. Well I am so bloody broody, I really want to try for a boy! Would love to be able to complete our family with a son. I would be happy with another girl! Money is pretty tight at the moment but don't really want a too big age gap between 2nd and 3 rd. We are currently NTNP.

Welcome Lou+bubs, good luck.

Jimi is 8 on Wednesday so there isn't a huge amount of things he can do with Seth to help, but his not at all bothered when he cries and he will try to soothe him. He has helped more by reading to Nate at bed time and fetching things etc But he does say "just give me some bottles and I'll look after him" bless him.

I made the mistake of jokingly putting on Facebook "the only problem with having boys is finding the swan princess on netflix and no one will watch it with me LMAO" it was supposed to be light hearted, but someone commented "aww thats so sad" so I tried to make it funny and said "sad like I need to get a life? yeah I know I'll just watch it when they are at school lol" and she said "no like really so so sad"
Made me feel like I had to defend boys and make excuses etc I love having boys and wouldn't put something so personal as my gender desire/disappointment out there so publicly. It genuinely was a joke that I never put much thought into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->