Gender Specific Hopefuls

https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/952323-sister-brother-lo.html

See I always thought the nub theory was if it angled up it was a boy n if it was straight it was a girl :shrug:

I say ...... Boy :thumbup:

It should be angled up in proportion to the curve of the spine love. In that pic you can see both lines curve to teh same degree so it's actually flat even though looks angled in the pic - if that makes sense? xx

Here's hoping she is right! My cousin just had her baby girl today, and I can't help but be super jealous.

I hope you get your girl! Like i said, im not very good with nub theory, so im probably wrong :blush: lol

I'm WTT until 2013 but we aren't sure of the exact month yet. Hoping for a boy :)

hi i have a little boy who is almost 2, i'm expecting now due 2.10.12 and i'm hoping for a girl this time. I find out in 5 weeks!

can't wait to hear what everyones bumps are!!!!
...this is making me girl broody! lol ...and yes, i just made that term up :rofl:

can't wait to hear what everyones bumps are!!!!
...this is making me girl broody! lol ...and yes, i just made that term up :rofl:

Lol! I genuinely have no gut feeling about what gender im having, just "know" it's going to be a boy just to mess my plan of girl then boy up!

I have two little boys, Izaiah-4 and Teagen-22 months.

We are technicallyish trying now... But I'm not ovulating on my own... I will be going on clomid shortly. And we're hoping for a little sister for our boys! I definitely wouldn't mind twins either! Two girls, or a boy and a girl.. As long as there's a girl somewhere for me!

I am expecting for June this year and I want a girl :pink:

Are all of you ladies finding out what you are having? I am not due to the fact that I am not sure I am going to be ok if it is another boy. I am hoping that if it is a boy and I find out when after giving birth I will be able to just be happy he is is healthy. Is that crazy? I suffered from PPD after both of my boys and I am scared to find out now and slip into a depression.

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: i have added you :flower:

try4girl, my dh and i were talking about that last night....when we do get pregnant again, we arn't sure what we want to do...the last time we were so disappointed as soon as we found out (dont get me wrong! i LOVE Elliot, but i know you kwim :thumbup:) Anyways, he was saying maybe we shouldn't find out because then we wouldn't have to deal with GD for as long, and since i bonded right away at the birth (didn't take my GD away, but i do have a strong connection with him), then maybe it would be better to keep it a surprise...then again, its hard not finding out! And plus if we had a girl we would have to buy everything because we have two boys! So no girl stuff....so its up in the air...but thats our confliction....on the mental level, probably not finding out would be better..

I'm with you ladies on this one! We took a family vote to see if we should stay team :yellow: or find out. I was outvoted, everyone else wanted to wait. So we're staying team :yellow:. But I wasn't sad that I was outvoted, because in a way I think it might make it easier on me if it turns out to be a boy. I've also always bonded immediately with my newborn baby. I'm sure I'll have no problem this time either, doesn't matter what the gender. If we find out the gender, and it is a girl, I would of course be over the moon. But if it's a boy, I'm scared that I'll be sad, and I really don't want to spoil my last pregnancy by being sad. Not when this baby was wanted so much. I never thought I'd have a 4th, so it's such an unexpected blessing, I just want to enjoy and love my baby now still in my tummy without crying over never having another girl again.

I know what you mean I have two boys so what my hubby and I are doing is we are saving incase it is a girl and we are making a list of things like the car seat, swing and such that way he can go and buy those things while I am at home with the baby a few days later. We are going to buy one each a boy and girl take home outfit, and go from there. I figure that if it is a girl she can where a few of our sons pj's the first few days till I can go and buy all the cute girl things that I want. :)

Hi ladies

I'm Kaz and mummy to Henry (aged 2 years) and non-id twins Liliah and Tallulah (nearly 8 months) I am WTT until 2014 and would love another blue bump!

Really pleased to see this new area of the forum. I must admit, I used to cringe so much, browsing the site and coming across Gender Disappointment threads. Because I knew somewhere within them would be at least one lady who just does not understand and comes out with the brainless "you should be happy to be pregnant at all" type comments. Arrrrghhh!!! Of course we're thrilled to be pregnant and the baby is looking healthy but ffs, you can't lie and pretend you don't care what sex you're expecting when in actual fact you do care!! Makes me very cross. Anyway, hurrah for this section and other understanding people :)

From a very early age I knew I wanted two babies. My yearning for a baby girl and the pretty dresses started VERY young. But in my naive head I decided that I must have a boy first so that he could be the big protective brother when my little girl were to come along.

Lo and behold!! I got my boy first. It was very strange. I knew it was what I had 'planned' but when we found out it was a boy at our 16 week scan... my heart just fell. No pretty dresses, no barbies. No pink and purple.. I love purple. Gosh, I really was disappointed and I felt SO guilty. My husband was pleased. I still enjoyed my pregnancy and as time went on, I did get my head around the fact I was carrying a boy. Choosing his wardrobe wasn't fun, I must admit. I still don't particularly enjoy it. I just can't get enthusiastic about boys clothes!! But thats really very unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Once Henry had been born.. I fell in love. I could not wish for a more incredible son. The disappointment didn't exist even for a second once he had arrived and it never has since.

I was team yellow with the twins. I hate to admit it but if I had ended up with two boys, I would have felt totally and utterly crushed. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved them to bits and obviously would have got used to having two more little men in my life. But.. blah.. it feels horrible writing it, as if I'm saying I wouldn't have wanted them. I really would have!! Its just.. preference, isn't it. Anyway, its irrelevant, I gave birth to two absolutely gorgeous healthy little girls and I was (and still am!) on cloud nine!! Needless to say, I am at the stage where I need an extention built onto our house for all of their clothes.. haha!

Sooooooo if I am lucky enough to fall pregnant again.. 2014 is when it will be. If everything goes to plan! I would adore another little man. To even it up, yes, but also so Henry has a lil playmate. Hes going to be ganged up on big time by his little sisters, I just know it! If I were to have another girl, I wouldn't be disappointed as such. At least, not like I would have been if the twins had been boys. Because I've already got my boy. I don't NEED another one in the same way I felt I NEEDED a boy and a girl (or two!). But if I could choose.. it would deffo be a boy :)

Sorry for rambling, I tend to do that a lot. I hope everyone in here gets what they want. Whether it be now or another time x

I just can't wait. I can't risk finding out it's a boy at the birth with all the hormones and be disappointed and have to deal with it after the baby is born. If I find out now, I have time to prep and be happy at the birth.

Had my scan today. It's a boy. I just can't help but be disappointed. :cry: I feel horrible for it.. but I wanted a little princess so dang badly. I'm all emotional.

Had my scan today. It's a boy. I just can't help but be disappointed. :cry: I feel horrible for it.. but I wanted a little princess so dang badly. I'm all emotional.

:hugs: :flow: :hug:
I know this feeling all too well. :hugs:
Im right there with ya hun :flow:

:hugs: so sorry. My gender scan is on my birthday, I can't imagine feeling so crushed when I'm meant to be enjoying my day :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->