Gender Specific Hopefuls

:hug:
Been thinking of you today. I hope today is a little better :hugs:

Thank you :) I know it's going to take some time. But I know it will be okay

you will be. :hug:
I mean, im still disappointed #2 wasn't a girl, but tbh with my boys being only 17 months apart, i reckon it will be more fun once they can interact (Elliot is only 2 months old, so he's not much fun at this point :haha:) ...still sad i dont have a girl, and i will be an absolute train wreck if my next is a boy, but you got this hun. Its tough but there's a lot to look forward to with their bonds...sounds lame sauce but im found some healing in dressing them alike :D I twin them often...sorta gives me my girl fix, in a way. :blush: I dont want to say these things to invalidate your feelings (I hate it when ppl do that!) but just giving you some hope...though i still am sad over not having a girl...im not sure that feeling will ever go away. :nope:

I'm Claire, 38 and TTC no 6 (i have an estranged 17 year old son who lives with his father).
I have 4 DDs - Caitlin (14), Chloe (11), Tegan (9) and Darcy (7 months) and we are hoping for a boy this time around (although a BFP would be nice 1st!!)

I might sound mad but I've had my boys name picked for the last 2 babies and its still waiting!

Positive OPK today so here we go again.....

Super bummed today. Had my scan at 12+6 yesterday and everywhere I post the pic I get girl guesses, (like 100% of them are girl guesses). This was our last try for a boy and everyone is saying girly congrats! Uggghh.:cry:

:hugs: so much saddness in this board lately. Sending you girls lots of love. x

Had my scan today. It's a boy. I just can't help but be disappointed. :cry: I feel horrible for it.. but I wanted a little princess so dang badly. I'm all emotional.

:hugs: So sorry!! Know how you feel...

Hello, everyone. I am new in this section. Short story about me: I have a 9-year-old boy Erik, and all my life I wanted a little girl. However, after a long struggle with infertility, I am now finaly pregnant again. I had an IVF over the past two months, and they put back two embryos inside me. I won't know until a few weeks from now whether one or two stuck. I am very very hopeful that at least one of them is a girl, but better both. I will be extremely disappointed if both are boys, although most people around me think I should just be grateful for getting pregnant at all and should be happy for any gender. I have 5 frozen embryos in the lab, so if it's two boys... well, I feel like I won't be able to stop until I have a girl. There's gotta be one girl in the rest 5, right? Ok, ok, I am not that crazy, but I swear there better be one inside already!

Hi girls :hi: as much as i hate to admit it i think i fall into this group :( I am soo lucky to have both a girl & a boy already :cloud9: but when we TTC no3 (hopefully soon!!) i'm REALLY wanting another girl.
Its hard because with no1 i wasnt really bothered i had wanted a boy first to be the 'big brother' but then again i also really wanted a girlie. I got my :pink: . Then with preg no2 i again wasnt TOO bothered but was leaning more towards a girl as they were going to be sharing a room, i had all the baby clothes from DD1 etc but i ended up with my gorgeous :blue: who i now wouldnt change for the world. I feel so lucky to have one of each.
The thing is now loads of people are either say 'oh you have one of each, you dont need another' :growlmad: or they say 'i guess you dont care WHAT you end up with next time seeing as you already have one of each' :wacko:
But the truth is i reeeeally want another :pink:. My DD is a tomboy and has only just started (as of this week!!) to let me do ANYTHING with her hair etc and i also have to admit that i did dress her in a lot of cool unisex clothing when she was a baby as i didnt want to conform to the whole 'girls=pink, boys=blue' thing.
I know i am lucky (as do all of you) to have happy, heathly babies and i would welcome another son into our family with all the love i gave the other two BUT i just cant see it :nope: I have a girls name picked out and everything :cry:

Hello, everyone. I am new in this section. Short story about me: I have a 9-year-old boy Erik, and all my life I wanted a little girl. However, after a long struggle with infertility, I am now finaly pregnant again. I had an IVF over the past two months, and they put back two embryos inside me. I won't know until a few weeks from now whether one or two stuck. I am very very hopeful that at least one of them is a girl, but better both. I will be extremely disappointed if both are boys, although most people around me think I should just be grateful for getting pregnant at all and should be happy for any gender. I have 5 frozen embryos in the lab, so if it's two boys... well, I feel like I won't be able to stop until I have a girl. There's gotta be one girl in the rest 5, right? Ok, ok, I am not that crazy, but I swear there better be one inside already!
You've gone through so much to get pregnant! I'm hoping for a sticky bean for you. :thumbup: And good luck on the gender, I'm also praying for a little girl. :hugs:

Hi girls :hi: as much as i hate to admit it i think i fall into this group :( I am soo lucky to have both a girl & a boy already :cloud9: but when we TTC no3 (hopefully soon!!) i'm REALLY wanting another girl.
Its hard because with no1 i wasnt really bothered i had wanted a boy first to be the 'big brother' but then again i also really wanted a girlie. I got my :pink: . Then with preg no2 i again wasnt TOO bothered but was leaning more towards a girl as they were going to be sharing a room, i had all the baby clothes from DD1 etc but i ended up with my gorgeous :blue: who i now wouldnt change for the world. I feel so lucky to have one of each.
The thing is now loads of people are either say 'oh you have one of each, you dont need another' :growlmad: or they say 'i guess you dont care WHAT you end up with next time seeing as you already have one of each' :wacko:
But the truth is i reeeeally want another :pink:. My DD is a tomboy and has only just started (as of this week!!) to let me do ANYTHING with her hair etc and i also have to admit that i did dress her in a lot of cool unisex clothing when she was a baby as i didnt want to conform to the whole 'girls=pink, boys=blue' thing.
I know i am lucky (as do all of you) to have happy, heathly babies and i would welcome another son into our family with all the love i gave the other two BUT i just cant see it :nope: I have a girls name picked out and everything :cry:
I'm in sort of the same boat as you. I already have my little girl, but I so wanted another one. I had boy, then girl, then boy again. And I'm now pregnant and on team :yellow:. I'm praying for it to be a little girl, but I have a strong suspician it's going to be a boy. And this is definitely our very last baby. :cry:

I hated it when people would ask me why do I wanted another child when I was pregnant with my 3rd..."because you already have your pigeon pair"!! As if the fact that you have one boy and one girl must be enough children! As if the only reason you'll ever have a third is because your first 2 is of the same gender!! Gosh, babies are the biggest gift ever, I honestly don't understand how anyone could be happy with only 2, despite the gender, LOL. I wish I could have 10 babies! :haha:

And ya, the inevitable comments of "why does it matter so much that you want another girl, at least you already have one!". As if that negates my feelings and wishes as being silly and inappropriate and unnecessary! I still feel them, I still wish for a little girl, even though I have one. Having a little girl, just made me want more!!! It was and is such a great experience. I want to repeat that! It makes me endlessly sad to think I'll never have it again. Of course if this turns out to be a boy, like I think it is, I'll love him like my other children. I'll still enjoy him for who he is and who he will become. But it won't take my sadness away of not having another pink bundle. So yes, I understand perfectly how you feel! :hugs:

We have two beautiful boys (4 and 3 in may) and were expecting our third.. A girl would be perfect to complete our family! Two different physics said last year id be pregnant with a girl and the Chinese gender calculator which was right for both the boys says its a girl!!! In desperate to know, got to wait till 31st may though :) x x

We have two beautiful boys (4 and 3 in may) and were expecting our third.. A girl would be perfect to complete our family! Two different physics said last year id be pregnant with a girl and the Chinese gender calculator which was right for both the boys says its a girl!!! In desperate to know, got to wait till 31st may though :) x x

That's the same date as my gender scan! Seems like forever away!

I have 3 boys, Joseph 4, Kai forever 11 weeks and Jasper 15 months. I am 15 weeks pregnant hoping for a girl. I just know it's another boy, mothers instinct telling me so. I find out 1st June

My gender scan is today.. I'll keep you updated if baby is cooperative! x

It's team pink!! So glad I got what I wanted, such a lovely birthday present.. Hope all of you get the same news as me xx

Thank you! It was after the shock wore off, I've been calling her 'he' for weeks to get my head round it :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->