Gender Specific Hopefuls

today i am feeling a bit depressed...its still going to be a while before we can try for a girl...im thinking of purchasing a book written by Shuttles about conceiving a girl...anyone else?
We did shuttles method for a boy (not knowing it ahead of time :dohh:) and we got a boy both times (wish i would have known before hindsight though :dohh:) so apparently it could work. so far its 2 or 2 for us and 100% accurate...

Don't put too much faith in Shettles. We did it religiously for a boy last pregnancy and sure enough....girl number 4! We aren't doing anything this time, just hoping the odds are against 5 girls in a row!!

Can I be added to the front page as we are TTC at the moment :flower:

Certainly :D I have added you hun :flower:

yeah..i def dont think its foolproof! But i have nothing to lose, so i might as well give it a shot...and it accurate for our last two...but nothing is a guarantee, and i realize thats just anecdotal evidence. I figure, we try it, it works it works, if it doesn't then its whatever is meant to be...though i do hope God finds favor :blush: But im a huge believer that we can't play God anyways, so whatever little person he wants ruling our world will come to be :lol:

Hello :flower:
This is my first baby, due Nov 29th (11 weeks pregnant now) and I'm reeeeeally hoping for a little girl. If it's a girl first, I can relax and wont care about what genders come next.
Hubby is really hoping for a boy. I think we want each sex equally!

I did take an Intelligender test last week and of course, it came back with boy, but trying not to bother about that too much although my gut tells me it's a boy. My SIL is also having her first baby and everyone is convinced it's a girl :wacko:

Hi! I'm Michelle, I'm 29 and have a 17 month old son.

OH and I only want 2 kids, so I am hoping for a girl and so is he.

I'm due November 12th 2012.

Welcome ladies! :hi:

I have updated the 1st page. Hope you all get your baby dreams :dust:

1 WEEK TO GO till i find out!! hoping and praying it's a girl

Leonie, LOVE your avatar, I used to laugh so hard at that idiot!!
Good luck to you sweety!

I'm due 22nd November 2012, already have a little boy and hoping for team :pink: this time!

I should hopefully find out on 2nd July if I'm having :pink: or :blue:, and my due date has been moved to 18th nov instead of 22nd. The baby looked :blue: to me when we saw it and in that moment I didn't feel bothered. I'm hoping this is a good sign that I won't feel extreme disappointment if a boy is confirmed.

hi im so glad there is a group for this i have 4 lovely n wild boys luc 10 charlie 7 john 6 and jake 2 i miscarried in dec 2011 and now im pregnant again im really hoping for a girl to complete my family and my boys have said they dont want another brother they want a sister to fuss over ill be upset if its a boy as this is my last try due to health issues!!! as you can find out from 16 weeks im going to book a private scan to find out cause i just cant wait til 20 weeks im very early on so lets hope i make it that far and good luck to everyone on getting what you want!!!! im hoping for team :pink:

hi im so glad there is a group for this i have 4 lovely n wild boys luc 10 charlie 7 john 6 and jake 2 i miscarried in dec 2011 and now im pregnant again im really hoping for a girl to complete my family and my boys have said they dont want another brother they want a sister to fuss over ill be upset if its a boy as this is my last try due to health issues!!! as you can find out from 16 weeks im going to book a private scan to find out cause i just cant wait til 20 weeks im very early on so lets hope i make it that far and good luck to everyone on getting what you want!!!! im hoping for team :pink:

Good luck geordiemammy, I hope you get your girl. I understand how you feel. I have three girls and it looks like I am about to have girl no.4, really would have loved a boy. This is my last baby because I have had all c-sections and i was told not to have any more , so took a risk with this one. Feel very disappointed that I didn't get a boy :cry: Don't get me wrong I will love my girl x

Good luck geordiemammy, I hope you get your girl. I understand how you feel. I have three girls and it looks like I am about to have girl no.4, really would have loved a boy. This is my last baby because I have had all c-sections and i was told not to have any more , so took a risk with this one. Feel very disappointed that I didn't get a boy :cry: Don't get me wrong I will love my girl x

Mine is looking :blue: and I was hoping for :pink: so sending :hugs: to you xxxx

Mine is looking :blue: and I was hoping for :pink: so sending :hugs: to you xxxx

Pinkribbbon :hugs: to you as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->