Gender swaying question from WTT

Aerith07

Reaction score
So we're currently waiting to try and have two boys already. I'd love a girl. Has anyone tried swaying for a girl with success? Please tell me your secretssssss. :haha:

The only one I ever even sort of bought into was timing BD and O day. We did that once but didn't conceive and since I just really wanted a baby didn't try to sway pink again. Ended up with a girl anyway but I really think your odds are close to 50/50 no matter what you do.

We have 2 DS and swayed pink for number 3. I took cranberry pills and we used rephresh when dtd around ovulation.

Did you DtD a lot or just once around ovulation? I'm seeing people say to DtD a lot or wait until 3 days before Ov or 12hours after ov. So confusing. :haha:

We didn't worry too much about timing because my ovulation is so random (my cycles range from 30-60 days!). We usually dtd every 2-3 days as a couple anyways so I figured we would hit ovulation eventually. I did use OPK to confirm ovulation as it happened but didn't truly time anything around it. We focused more on swaying by ph than by timing. It took us 2 cycles to conceive at first which ended in a loss, and 1 cycle later we conceived her.

Thank you! I'm seeing a lot of good things about rephresh and the pH method. How did you test your phone and howe often did you use rephresh? Sorry for allooks he questions. I also have 2DS and need a little more estrogen in my life if you know what I mean. Hahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->