Gender Ultrasound Tomorrow Morning!!!! NERVOUS!!!

Mrs.Impatient

Reaction score
Hello all,I have a gender ultrasound(19 weeks 2 days) tomorrow morning at 10:40am and I am so nervous that I will get gender disappointment. My babies health is obviously the most important thing to me and I am actually pretty sure that once I seen my baby on that screen I will be happy no matter the gender. I have a 3 yr old daughter and I cant help but want a boy now. In a way I guess I kind of feel like If we have another girl I will be disappoint DH because he desperately wants a boy. He says that he doesn't care and that he will love this baby no matter what but I am certain he is secretly hoping for a boy. I am so nervous that I will hear girl again that I am not really wanting to go tomorrow at all. I know I sound horrible but it's true. this is the first time I have actually let someone other than myself know about this. :sad2: I feel so guilty.

It's a normal feeling Hun, I wanted to hear girl at my scan with my 2nd and when she said boy my heart sank a little. And telling hubby was hard ( he wanted girl with both pregnancies ) I got over it the next day lol I felt as though I bonded really well with him the rest of the pregnancy and GD was totally gone. And now I'm totally glad they are both boys ( they are 14 mths apart ) so we are TTC a girl now and hoping and praying really hard we get her :)
Good luck with your scan I hope you get your little :blue: bundle :)

Thank you for your response I was starting to think I was singled out as far as GD. my scan is 9 hrs away and I cant seem to sleep from all of the excitement. I will update after the ultrasound.
Praying for :blue:

:hugs: I was the opposite. Wanted girl but its a boy. I was disappointed but coming to terms with it now. Good luck today xxx

We are all in the same boat hun, hoping for one gender, frightened in case its another. I feel I will be letting people down too if this one is another boy, I already have 3. But then I feel guilty because I really do believe now that I will get another boy and I feel like I shouldn't care.
Good Luck and I hope your Gender Dream comes true.

Wow you all are so supportive!! I am so glad I found this group!!
I leave the house in about 1.5 hours and the closer it gets the more I start to freak out
Lol.
motherofboys
I am sending you all of my pink dust!!!! :pink:
Fx'ed for my boy all though I get a sick feeling in my stomache everytime I mention boy because I feel it is impossible for me :( a girl can dream though right?!

Don't feel guilty. I was exactly the same when I found out I was pregnant with my second. I desperately wanted a Girl, but it was another Boy. Good luck, really hope it's a Boy for you xxxx

Well it seems that I will have to wait until the 17th since he obviously "forgot" to order the ultrasound equipment. Hmmm....really regretting choosing him over shands. He has screwed my whole pregnancy up so far. He doesn't even know how far along I am!!!!! Getting really tired of it!! So I booked a scan some where else for 17th at 2:30pm.I am not going back to him. I will find another doctor.

I would be too, and I'd make sure that I told lots of people too so word got aroundand others didn't use him either

I would be too, and I'd make sure that I told lots of people too so word got aroundand others didn't use him either
Oh of course......he is now trying to make up for it by scheduling a more advanced scan at no extra cost for Monday at 8am. Now I have 2 scans which I am satisfied with but will still let him and everyone know how felt

It's still not right but at least it's free of charge!!!

It's still not right but at least it's free of charge!!!
It sure isn't. I have already told him that I picked another doctor and he still offered the scan so he is no longer my doctor and I am happy for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->