Gender - will you find out / what do you think / do you really want a boy/girl?

I want a boy, we have two girls. With them I just knew they were girls and was right. This time round I know its a boy, lol

I will find out rather than be convinced for 9 months and then be wrong :haha:

We are going to find out and may get an early gender scan (get it discounted as we are having an and early viability scan). we would both like a boy this time and so far it feels a bit like a boy :) it will be good to know if I need to get rid of dds stuff or not. Also I have to have a c sec under general so will be v.woozy after and would prefer to be aware when I'm told!

We will find out, much to the dismay of the inlaws lol.

We'd really like a boy, but only because I think this may be our last (realistically). However another girl would be great too. I never had a sister and so I'd like that for our daughter. We'll see I guess!

We have been team:yellow: twice before and will be again. I don't have real strong feelings either way yet (and I was convinced my firs was a boy so a bit hesitant to guess again tbh lol) but we have no preference for gender at all.

To the poster whose husband didn't want the Drs to know first, I was the one to discover my first born's gender. She was lifted straight to my chest without anyone seeing first, and after 10 mins or so I had a peek. DD2 everyone in the room knew first because she was beech and was mooning the room for about 5 mins before her hed was born lol :p

Team yellow here absolutely love the suprise :)

Team yellow for our fifth and final bubs. I found out with my four other children and really want to have the team yellow experience this time. As does DH :cloud9:

Although with Max I'm glad I wanted to know the gender cos at our 16 week scan, the sonographer put the probe on my tummy and there was Max waving his willy at me!!! Hopefully we won't find out by surprise with this one :thumbup:

I'm wanting to find out. Didn't with my other 2 but I had no money for buying nice baby things then anyway lol. Some of the ladies on the boards have had a look at my scan pic and took guesses already, opinion is on the :blue: side atm but we'll see!

I have no inclination as to what this baby is. OH would like a boy and although I'd be happy either way, a sister would be nice for DD. We are finding out at 16 weeks x

We will find out - we did last time and were convinced we were having a boy but were surprised with a pink baby at the scan.

I have practical reasons too - once I know I can sort out all of Grace's clothes and keep what I need and sell/chuck what is not suitable. Also will be able to choose gender specific nursery bedding :) can't wait for that bit.

I think I want to find out! I'm a control freak! I really don't mind what gender the baby is though :)

I know practically it would make sense to sort through the 5 black bin bags of clothes, but we purposely bought Charlotte a lot of small white babygrows in case the next was a boy. It's wasn't until we got to 6 months plus did the skirts, dresses and pink start to take hold.

I feel so excited being team yellow this time! I never thought I'd say that as it completely goes against all my arguments first time round for finding out. Then again, I do feel like I've had a bit of a personality transplant with this pregnancy's hormones :wacko: xx

Were defo finding out I can't not I love being organised to much and preparing everything in advance.

I'm convinced I'm having a boy :) xxx

We were team yellow for our daughter, and I would prefer to stay that way with this one. However, my husband wants to know, and I'm trying to take his feelings into consideration. Personally, I don't worry about gender for the baby, meaning I don't go for pink frilly stuff for girls and sports for boys. Everything is pretty neutral - DD probably has more dinosaur and robot t shirts than pink ones. Our only real gender talk last time was whether or not we'd circumcise if it was a boy.

I wanted to find out and DH wanted a surprise with #1... We found out she was a girl at 20 weeks!
DH again wanted a surprise with #2... So we stayed team yellow, and had another girl at 38 weeks!
This pregnancy is a BIG surprise... Enough surprise for us. LOL! Even DH wants to find out the gender this time!
I will say that I felt MUCH more bonded to DD#1 at birth, and really feel that it was mostly because I knew her gender/name, and was able to bond with her in a special way even before she was born.
I don't really have a preference either way this time. I wanted a girl, and wanted her to have a sister. I have that. So, another girl would be easy! Or a boy would be a different experience :)

This is our 4th baby but 2nd pregnancy.

With DD2 we were team yellow all the way, and I think we'll be the same with this one. :D I love the surprise.

We have 2 girls and 1 boy. I'd love another little boy. It would even things out so nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->