General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I guess I technically am since I'm doing opks. Ive done them since first pp AF for tracking purposes. Although, I'm trying to keep things low key by not make DH feel pressured.

I really don't have high hopes as long as it took to conceive V but never know.

CB :hugs:

I enquired about natural delivery after 2c while pregnant, with him being an unstable lie and their talk of early induction etc. The midwife did not bat an eyelid and said as the c-sections were not for any particular reason and I’d had two normal deliveries, there was no reason I couldn’t have a normal with any future babies even if Isaac was a c-section.

Shae, my hands look like that when the eczema flares up, usually thanks to cold weather or too much washing.

I did read everything but it’s hard keeping up. I’m still crafting, and we’re definitely not on the ttc train any time soon - Isaac is an amazing baby but hard work. Still not sleeping through. DH doesn’t want more (not that he doesn’t want more babies, but he feels like he can’t split his attention further) but I’m struggling with the idea of ’never again’...

CB, I am so sorry. Hugs... Maybe Ina few months your dh ist ready to try for a third again?
As for the movie, it's one of those funny comedy movies for the woman audience. ;) As Dobs warned, there is one sad miscarriage scene you may want to scip over. Other than that, it's a really good movie following the highs and lows of a few ladies pregnancies.

Now I forgot what else I was going to comment on...

L has a fever of 39.5... :( if it's still there in the morning I am calling the healthline for advice. We did give him some medicine for over night (hopefully it won't go further up), but besides being a lot more clingy L seems fine. Still eats and drinks.

Hugs PL hope L feels better soon! It sucks. Glad to hear he is still eating though and keeping hydrated

Fluek that would be fun! I could persuade myself to do it sooner if my finances are in order but I figure it’ll be at least 5 years before I am in a good place. Fxed for aspesdy bfp for you

Too tired to go back a page so sorry! My throat is raw from coughing :(. Blah I do not want to face this work week r_r

As for pumping yeah his pedi said I should be happy with 24 at this stage. Idk it was hard when I got sick and my supply dropped from 35 to 25 and never recovered. And now I can skip a session and not feel full or leak =\. I feel like my body is hinting it may be time to stop. A loves solids. He eats about 11 tbs a day and could probably eat more if I let him. Not ready for finger food though. He choked on it then started throwing it at me and whining until o got the purée haha

Fybjkbsrjbjk everything hurts

Its always good to keep check on your cycles anyway like you say Flueks :) i think u be pleasantly suprised that you may get pg quicker this time, they say your morr fertile after you’ve popped one out lol

Riley & Nuala never started finger foods until at least 8ish months onwards but they were both fine with squidgy lumpy foods, you’ll know when A is ready Dobs :thumbup:

Its def hard with the ‘never again’ scenario & no more babies, thats what im struggling with also atm as I felt it was my last chance but we’ll see. If it helps, Nuala doesnt really sleep through yet either MS so feeling your pain there! X

We're doing purées mostly as more chunky fiod makes Lev gag/puke. He does like some finger foods like puffs and has recent enjoyed shredded cheese. He also likes teething biscuits.

So while I don't advise for symptom spotting, I'm totally doing it XD we'll see how today goes, but if I'm shittingg a lot (which happened about this time with each pregnancy), I will be highly suspicious. My skin is looking damn good for this stage in my cycle so i'm already quite curious...might grab some wallies later!

I was thinking about J last night! I'm dying for an update.

PL your hubby is adorable.

Dobs I love the 5 year age gap. Des has been overall doing really well and not much sibling rivalry since they have a gap that size.

Wook thanks that's reassuring, i of course have the fear of not being able to make 3 work. We also have limited space, either the next kid and lev will share rooms or lev and des will (if it's a girl). The rooms are at least big enough for two beds!

MS maybe things will change. Isaac is still relatively young...he's only been put as long as he was in!

Wally cheapies purchased.

Poop today: 1

LOL

Edit; poo count up to 2

I have never been so excited to poop hahahhahahah

Ok not true, maybe after my first c section when they wouldn't let me leave until i shit lol

Oh wow thos has gotten gross. I'm sorry y'all.

And of course my mom was running late coming for a visit, and she shows up the second I sit down to take a crap LOL

Ls fever is down this morning, but still there. Taking his temp again in a bit.

We never did a lot of purees. Mostly finger foods or foods e could gum. Haha. Cheerios were a good start for us. Now he eats just about everything, or at least tries. And he gets frustrated and won't eat if we won't let him feed himself.. hurray, more mess... Said no one ever.....

Poop after C-section... I don't remember they asking for that? More of a did you pee yet. Which was a weird feeling after the catheter. Haha

Gotta go make more oatmeal.

Ugh i hate peeing after catheter. I think it screwed up my bladder... or maybe it was the pregnancy lol. But I can't seem to empty the damn thing, always have to pee shortly after i just peed. Very annoying. Trying weight loss and kegels to help but i keep forgetting to do the kegels!

I guess better than poor ladies who have the opposite issue, i.e. Leaking pee at inopportune times!

Awww glad L's on the mend! Puffs are super similar to cheerios, just organic and they kind of melt if the kid can't chew fast enough.

What are some of the finger foods he started with? I'm looking for ideas...

I miss J aswell... where for art thal J...

Gigs im excited to see some of your tests eeee! Your poop chatting made me laugh hahaaa!!! Nothing like a good clear out :rofl:

You could try strips of really squidgy over ripe fruit for finger foods like melon or nectarine, Nuala loves strawberries yummers!

Omg the catheter removal is an odd feeling, kind of a rush of needing a big pee then you dont lol!

:rofl: ugh yup HATE IT! It's on my list of reasons to attempt vba2c!

I definitely asked my nurse if it was easier to place a catheter in a male if he had a hard on hahahhahahahahhahah

To be honest I don't even remember the answer, but i do remember she said females in general were a lot easier and took them better!

Gigs, now I want to know the answer to that question?!

Maybe our aspiring nurse Shae can answer?

Haha

Ls fever actually went up today. 40.2, so we called the health line and got some good advice. If it's still not down tomorrow I'll take him to our clinic.

Pacific i hope Ls fever goes away soon and he fights off whatever bug he has.

Dobby, im really not in the best financial shape, I'd definitely have to make some compromises somewhere or hope to win the lottery in the rare instance i even play :rofl: I hope you feel better soon.

CB yeah i like to lnow in case there are any issues. Plus i have an ideal of things ehen ttc and when i need to wear a pad or tampon when AF arrives. Honestly, seeing that temp drop signaling AF is nice for knowing you need products but not nuce when you want bfp. Not going to do bbt for now though. Oh and thanks, I hope it is a swifter bfp this time. I'm trying not to get hopes up though

Oh man, I hope nuala starts sttn soon. Getting a full block of sleep is soooo nice.

Gigs, symptom spotting is so hard not to do. I hope its a good sign for you. Also :rofl: I hate when company comes and i have to poo.

Okay next page cause my memory sucks as always.

CB I've never had anyone describe cath removal like that. Then again they have no feeling or or control of bladder.

Gigs answer to your question. No an erection doesn't really change the difficulty. It just makes things awkward. I've never had a guy have one unless he was unconscious.

I agree with females taking cath insertion better than a man but its easier to put cath in a man. He only has one hole there. No folds to try to spread with only one hand. Even if a man's penis is retracted just push on their belly and "hello, peter".

Pacific oh no, I hope it goes down.

Omg :rofl:

Ok update...i'm on the "throne" again right now. So either this means something baby related...or it's fighting off Levin's disease. most likely my body is messing with me since that's what it likes to do!

I assume the odds are not in my favor, considering the last two pregnancies took 5 cycles to achieve. And we are definitely not actively trying.

But that said, the coincidences are astounding...

I may use my first wally in the morning, that'll put me at 7dpo. Oh the addiction is real!

Can’t say details but ex is being a petty little b* and f*ing with my job and just overall being a piece of s* and ffs I can’t Even

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->