General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs, fx!!!

Dh and I had our first round without protection last night. Realistically, no chance to get pg this time, too early in the cycle. Haha I also don't want a December baby...

Ls fever spiked yesterday to over 40°, so we called the health line. The nurse gave us a good talk, etc and thankful Ls fever came down very quickly after. Back to his usual level of clingy-ness today.

Good news, the test seems to be negative. I’m a few days past missed period so it would be showing by now. So, I’m not pregnant. While I long to be pregnant, now would be a really sh*tty time for it to happen, so I’m relieved (albeit slightly forlorn).

EF170FE6-3282-49CD-A448-76BB443AAF5A.jpg

Long ass work day so excuse the fail

Lol Shae ily and re cycles idk gl with the test I just gave up on my body making sense lol I hear you though like it’s a let down but also logically relief

Fern do you! So sorry about the cp :(

Tex fxed this new approach works!

Pl so glad his fever is coming down poor L Idk what 40 is in F but I imagine no fun

Gigs I see a line when I zoom in and I see it on an invert too. Faint but I see it

Attachments

• AEE248A1-923C-4E8C-98B3-3A71C71DADBD.jpeg
    AEE248A1-923C-4E8C-98B3-3A71C71DADBD.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 19
Testing again now...going to try and wait 9 minutes and come back. Wally was definitely negative but I also took a FRER since I saw *something* yesterday. Seeing something again at first glance, hoping it gets darker and STICKS AROUND this time! But most likely I have a weird batch that shows a strip when wet maybe...? Looks like FRER is back to the old style. I didn't see any curves handles on the shelf :thumbup:

Tests this morning are definitely negative r_r oh well

Booo but yoi’re Early and i’m Holding out hope because you always saw lines on my definitively negatives and my definitely neg just fell asleep in my bed after playing with my face for 15m

Aww thanks Dobs. Honestly I'll be bummed but not gutted if i'm not. We aren't quite ready to try yet...although a November baby might be nice...

I am slightly terrified of having 2 so close in age! But my brother and I had a lot of fun together growing up and we had this exact age gap. Too bad he turned into a criminal freak -.-

pL I got pregnant with either risky pull out, or more likely -3 to -4 dpo, "full on sex" so never never know! That was my m/c, i was not expecting to be pregnant that cycle!

I haven’t been around in a few days with work getting in the way. I’m getting periods of feeling queasy during the afternoon. Also in the morning if I don’t eat soon after waking. That could be more about the pain that I have as it is quite strong. Saying that, the pain isn’t as bad today yet I still felt queasy.

Had the most minor amount of creamy discharge yesterday. Plus my bowel movements have slowed down and I’ve only gone once today..... I usually go multiple times plus I’m under stress at the moment with work so I should be going an awful lot because of the relationship between stress and my IBS!

Gigs i see on line on the frer. Still holding onto hope for you. DH wouldn't mind an early November due date because I'd probably go in October which is his birthday month. I was 2 1/2 years younger than my brother we had a strong bond but we grew up apart.

Shae glad test was negative. I know being pregnant right now would make life much more difficult although I know you'd cherish your baby.

Texas hope these tubes work for a long time. Your poor dtr has had so much trouble with her ears.

Dobby you feeling better?

Pacific if you O this week you'd ve due early November so no december baby.

AFM on call last night sucked. Home around midnight l, in bed a lil after 2, woken up a little before 4, again at 5, drive an hour to a patient, then an 8 a.m. meeting that lasted 3 hours. Running on about 2 hours sleep. I'm so tired. :(

Gigs you might have not even implanted yet, you’re what, 8dpo today? Fx’d!

Flueks you trooper! Just make sure your eating & drinking inbetween hun..

Sorry test was neg Gigs but like Dobby said you are early on the dpo scale - Dobs, love your very negative looking test is now asleep ref hehe very cute <3

My last blood hcg came back as 11 today, she said on there scale in testing is a Negative.. feeling abit bumned when i had that call this afternoon! But, it seems i have 2 types of AntiBodys in my blood, my normal ones which fight colds/virus etc & another they found &#8216;Anti M Antibody&#8217; - she asked me if i ever had a Blood transfusion but i said no, only a very small % of people have this.. i dont ever recall any drs saying about it on my previous pg&#8217;s but i been googling about it & the body can create it or something when the fetus has a diff Antibod or something? Anti M cannot pass placenta but in rare cases its known & isnt good.. its made me wonder if that was what had caused the mc? Cant see much relate of that on Google but Flueks/Shae & anyone of any med background or have heard of it?! I was just enquiring as a worry of any future pg&#8217;s that &#8216;i may&#8217; have ..

Glad your test was neg as you would of like Shae :hugs: you&#8217;ll make an excellent mother when its your turn hun

Breeaa, i saw ye lurking Lol. Hope you are well hun :)

CB thanks,ugh I've taken a little nap when V went down, feeling a bit better. Looking forward to no calls coming my way tonight :)

I'm really not sure on your antibody. I've never drawn one before. I think its more of a specialty lab. Sorry I'm not much help. When I'm feeling more energetic I'll take a look at some of my old nursing books, dear. Could you ask dr if it could affect further pregnancies?

Are you a fulltime or part-time worker Flueks? Glad your feeling abit more alive, amazing what power naps can do :)

Ah bless you, its ok, i just didnt know if you ever came across it.. i may ask my Dr or a general enquiry to the epu who advised about the AntiBody i think! She said if i ever needed a transfusion it would need to be blood with that specific antibody.

CB- Interesting on the antibody. I can look it up on my college&#8217;s database site, it has more medical information for professionals compared to google, and I don&#8217;t have to pay for access to those sites because the library pays for them.

What are everyone&#8217;s plans for Valentine&#8217;s Day tonight?

I&#8217;m getting dinner with SO, then we might go see a movie, not sure. I&#8217;d love to see the greatest showman but he hates musicals, so that&#8217;s not a very good bet. Although when I asked where he wanted to eat he said &#8220;you pick&#8221; and I said &#8220;is there anywhere you DON&#8217;T want to go?&#8221; And he was like &#8220;no, you can choose, when you&#8217;re happy I&#8217;m happy&#8221; so like if I&#8217;m happy watching a musical will he be happy too? :rofl: he sure wasn&#8217;t a fan when we saw wicked in London at west end (make me sooo sad cuz I loved it). He said &#8220;they&#8217;re good at their jobs, it&#8217;s just not my thing&#8221;.

While Fifty Shades is a popular Valentine&#8217;s Day pick, I watched the first one in the hospital and wasnt a huge fan. Hated the Grey character. And based on the trailer, I&#8217;m not into Anastasia&#8217;s jealousy. &#8220;You may call me Mrs. Grey&#8221; like girl don&#8217;t act like that, it makes you seem all stuck up and snobbish.

Idk. Maybe we&#8217;ll watch something on Netflix. Maybe I can grab some booze and we can spend the rest of the night in after dinner.

Aww CB so sorry the sting is still there but hmm interesting they would bring up the antibody and not explain it!

We just exchanged gifts, no special dinner. I mean I cooked but we didn't even eat together lol. We eat like bachelors here...at the kitchen counter. We rarely eat together at the table, and that's because my art stuff was always covering it. We are definitely coffee table eaters in addition to the kitchen :haha:

Anywho i got him a few things but his big gift was a tobacco pipe. It's significant because he found it in the woods with old bottles, all of which are 90-100 years old! So the pipe is likely the same age. It's unmarked however so a total mystery as to its origin. Anywho I had it refurbished and fit with a new pipe stem. He liked it :thumbup: as for me he got me this very pretty ring that I literally sent him the link to and told him to get it LOL! So I got exactly what I wanted :haha:

CB part time but due to money issues I've started basically working full time. I will officially at end of April unless we conceive earlier.

I took a look at my lab manual I bought for nursing school in 07 and can't find the anti M antbody. Sorry, dear.

Shae because our meeting took 3 hours our Valentine's lunch was cancelled. Was going to have spaghetti and salad. Instead i picked up food on way home. It stinks he's in 2nd shift otherwise it'd be alright. He did fix some Reeses brownies though. We exchanged some chocolates earlier too. May have some bubbly tonight when he gets home. It's okay to not like all the same things, just have to finda friebd who does ;)

Gigs, we used to eat and watch tv or movie, but now we usually eat at kitchen table. Except when we have pizza. Not sure why pizza is so special. I like what you did for hubs and :rofl: sending a link telling him to get it for you.

Opk was positive around 1, negative by 6. So I guess i Od earlier today. No BD since late Monday night so yeah I'd say its not happening this time. I don't think I'll even test unless AF is late.

Idk I thought her shutting that skank down was points for her. But on the whole it promotes a deeply abusive relationship made ok by attractiveness and wealth and the writing was awful so vomit. But for real you don&#8217;t come into a womab&#8217;s House, flirt with her husband in front of her, address her informally, and get away with it. It&#8217;s not jealousy. It&#8217;s about establishing boundaries and demanding respect. Having had to put girls like that in their place in similar ways, that&#8217;s my take on it

I&#8217;m baking myself cookies cuz I love me

Will catch up later getting progressively sicker not better :(. Found a Mom style swimsuit st target $36! :cry: my Victoria secret one was $90 but it was smoking hot to go with my 19 y/o body

Nothing special for us tonight. The day has been filled with bad turn of events. One of them about Ls daycare: the lady thinks L would do better in an environment with less kids as he just wants to be cuddled and carried around most of the day. She'd take him if we are in a pinch but not a long term solution while he's so clingy. Hopefully it's just a phase, but he's been in it for a few weeks.
We don't have any other options on the island for daycare, so I will probably have to take a step back at work and look after L. :(

In good news: dh and I had another unprotected round last night which sparked dh asking me if I was ready for another pregnancy tonight. Haha, so that's all it took! 15 months of condoms and then 2 rounds without.

Getting pregnant now would be another November baby (L is my November baby, so don't want another ;) nor do I really want a December baby. (Too many other family bdays and Christmas).

Sorry, all about me post....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->