General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs I actually read the instructions for weeks estimator and they said after 6 weeks the results my be off.

Pacific I'm sorry you havea cold on top of being pregnant. Feel better soon.

CB thank you. Yes nothing wuite like seeing "pregnant" on a digi.

I liked McDonald's hamburger happy meals with V. It was one of the few things that didn't repulse me. Thankfully DH just thought I was weird :haha:

AFM I got my weeks estimator tests today! So it only took one week from UK to here!

I'm going to try to hold off using frer tomorrow. Depends on how iC looks.

OMG V started crying when Ellie yelled at mr. Fredrickson in the movie "Up". Bless her she's a sensitive soul.

Flueks yayyyy it’s digi official! Can’t wait to see the results of your hook effect test haha

Gigs ahhh gotcha. When I was younger one of my mom’s diets got imposed on the whole family. We were not amused. But she tried a lot of different diets so it wasn’t for long that we were stuck on that one. She had one that cut out salt completely. She has lower blood pressure already, and the lack of salt actually made her head feel fuzzy and gave her headaches. Thank god she didn’t force that one on us. The one that worked for her was low carb plus hypnosis (apparently she got hypnotized to not crave carbs) but the hypnotist moved away and when her mom died she gained all the weight back from grief eating. She hasn’t successfully dieted since then. Every time one stressor went away, it was replaced with a new one. She’s just always super busy and stressed. It’s unfortunate cuz she has pre-osteoporosis and the extra weight is putting a lot of stress on her ankles and other bones.

That is quick for that test to arrive from UK Flueks:thumbup:

Aww bless V, did u laugh? Riley cried once at a Thomas the Tank episode when Gordon fell off the track into some mud, Riley broke his heart with upset crying, me on the otherhand.. had to leave the room as i was p’ing myself laughing at him being upset over something so simple :haha: mean mummy Lol

Shae thanks I am looking forward to it too.

Sorry about your mom's weight effecting her health. My mom is pre diabetic and has a fatty liver from hers. I love her big or small but wish she would lose for her health. She had done weight watchers when I was in high school. She got a bit too skinny imo, but my brother's death really messed with her emotional and physical health.

CB I know it was scheduled to arrive Tuesday so I was shocked to see it in my mail box today.

I managed not to laugh even though it was humorous. I hsd to sit in the floor with her in her bouncer for the rest of what we watched. She got super fussy which meant she got over tired or hungry. I've put her down for a nap. I hate late afternoon naps but oh well. I don't want to wake up with her at 430 a.m.

I could kick myself right now. I had agreed last week to work this Sunday. I really don't want to but I'll get a full weeks pay to work Sunday. I could use the extra pay rate on Sunday too. If I don't get approved for salary then I may start working some Saturdays to earn extra $$. Although that'll wait until 2nd tri.

What????? Felt the urge to POAS, we have been using condoms though so I feel it’s impossible but I’m not imagining this am I??

Attachments

• FF17CC0C-C03D-48FA-B322-084F3F468E0A.jpg
    FF17CC0C-C03D-48FA-B322-084F3F468E0A.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 25
Kitty I see that without zoomimg or squinting!! Get a frer now!!!

Maybe a condom was bad and some sperm got through??

KIT OMG!!!!! Are you out buying a frer right now??!!!

Could it be expired? Did you always use a love glove?

Omg where is your mind right now?!

Fluek i feel that way every time i have a painting class. I don't wanna but...money.

Also have a MIL i'd like to see lose weight for her own health.

can’t go out to buy a frer now because it’s midnight :brat:, but yeh everything in date (condoms and test), we are always really careful though??!!

I do want another baby soon but this kind of messes with our vow renewal though!! Gah I don’t know!! I’m not sure how hubby would/will feel either, he wanted a much larger age gap! :shrug:

Kitty condoms do fail occasionally.

Your vow renewal would be almost 7 months away by the time baby was born. I don't see why it would cause a problem as far as timeline.

As for hubs wanting a larger age gap. If you are prego he should come around. I mran that's life. Things don't always go as we plan but he would love the baby no doubt about that :)

Gigs hehe I need to buy a winning lottery ticket. I do wish I could win enough to cover a 16 week absence again. However, I think I'll probably have to only stay out 12 weeks.

I hope your MIL can have success with weight loss

Hmm it wpuld seem fate may have different plans! Do you have any other cheapies?

Kitty condoms do fail occasionally.

Your vow renewal would be almost 7 months away by the time baby was born. I don't see why it would cause a problem as far as timeline.

As for hubs wanting a larger age gap. If you are prego he should come around. I mran that's life. Things don't always go as we plan but he would love the baby no doubt about that :)

Gigs hehe I need to buy a winning lottery ticket. I do wish I could win enough to cover a 16 week absence again. However, I think I'll probably have to only stay out 12 weeks.

I hope your MIL can have success with weight loss

It’s mainly I was hoping to be a bit fitter so I could wear a tight dress, not confident enough even 10 months after eves and apparently second babies are harder to bounce back from but oh well! And yeh I’m sure he would come around, just might be a bit upset for a little while!!!

But yeh don’t we all need a winning lottery ticket :rofl: I’m desperate for one!!

Gigs yeh I have more but I think I might wait until morning, might actually show up better then if it’s right!!

Omg Kitty I see that without zooming in :shock: definitely go get a frer as soon as the stores open in the morning! Unless there’s a 24 hour one nearby haha, when I’m in college there’s a 24 hour CVS/pharmacy down the road, I’ve gone for ice cream at midnight more than once :blush:

My IC was only expired a month or two when it gave the false line so idk if I trust faints on cheapies anymore :shrug: but since it’s not expired at all definitely get a frer. Did you have any condoms break or leak?

Omg Kitty I see that without zooming in :shock: definitely go get a frer as soon as the stores open in the morning! Unless there’s a 24 hour one nearby haha, when I’m in college there’s a 24 hour CVS/pharmacy down the road, I’ve gone for ice cream at midnight more than once :blush:

My IC was only expired a month or two when it gave the false line so idk if I trust faints on cheapies anymore :shrug: but since it’s not expired at all definitely get a frer. Did you have any condoms break or leak?

Yeh I’m not definitely saying it’s happening but there is 100% a line there! hubby is in work at 4am so is asleep and I needed to get a second opinion from somewhere! Nearest 24hr is 40 minute drive from my house! I’ll just wait until boots opens at 8. But not as far as I’m aware did we have any condom issues, me and hubby have separate post sex tissues and everything :rofl: (he’s really funny about it all when we are preventing) so only thing would be a very small tear that he didn’t notice when he took it off :shrug:

But your faint was about the same as mine so I’m not sure I can trust it yet, I’m not convinced just shocked to see a second line and wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy :rofl:

It makes you feel any better I found the second baby way easier to bounce back from. A year later, I am officially the lowest I have ever been weight wise before getting pregnant

Kit... 😨 Well, life just made other plans! And take it from me, everything will work out. I'd ruin my body again and again for any of my 3 kids! Can't wait to see your a.m. test!

Campn- Charlotte will be 8 months old on 7/3. She's a delight, and the sweetest baby! I can't believe Juliette's 2!!! That is crazy!

I just did a dumb thing; I'm laying in bed, it's dark, and i felt a bug crawling on my face! Rather that catch & flush it, my impulse was to brush it off me as fast as i could, which means i just flung it onto the floor. THEN my dumbass decided to shine a light on it...but I can't find it. So now i have a mystery bug loose near my bed. Fantastic.

Also we are missing two ducklings:( and my cat is annoying the crap out of me. He is s really crappy barn cat. I'm thinking about rehoming him to a place where he can be an indoor/outdoor cat. He's very sweet, but loves attention and has no kill drive. I made the mistake of feeding him in the porch and now he just sits there all day waiting for people -.-

And while i'm bitching, i HATE bad yard sale sign posters! Like when people don't take them down and the following week you are led to a neighborhood where there are no sales...or it says "YARD SALE" in huge letters and in tony ones you can't see from your car is the address. No arrows. Just UGH wasted my time today!

Sorry I am evidently in a bitching mood tonight!

Really I'm just killing time waiting for kit's next test :haha:

Just popping in to leave this meme here because all I saw was condoms sometimes fail

I had one break (according to the guy, I didn’t feel it but showered and douched heavily with lots of soap, plan b two days later) and got pregnant

My cyst pregnancy, I always wondered because the dates seemed off. I was rebounding and slept with my friend (condom) then slept with a random (pullout) about two weeks apart. I always assumed the random was when I conceived because no condom, but when I look back the dates and development made way more sense if it was with my friend.

In any case I want to see this test

Sorry everyone else. My vk was great but i’m Stressed and stressed and stressed still and just trying to keep my head above water so i’m behind on many pages

Attachments

• 497C14FD-32C5-405C-8471-FAB300B614EE.jpg
    497C14FD-32C5-405C-8471-FAB300B614EE.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 18
Dobs, I totally remember that scene. Then later Ross and Joey check the box if it actually says that. Lol

Kitty, I do see that line. Maybe not the best Timing for to you, but you'll love baby nonetheless!

Dh and I have had one break in our earlier days. When I wasn't actually tracking and hadn't gone back on the pill.... I was pretty nervous around the time that AF was supposed to arrive. When I thought she was late I went to the pharmacy, bought a two pack and told the cashier it was for a friend. I thought she was judging me. Haha
At home I took it, saw one line appear and got so friggen nervous thinking it was positive. I had to keep reading the instructions to make sure one line ment negative. Haha
A few days later af showed, I was very relieved!!

Gah boots can’t open quick enough!!

Thanks for all the support guys! I know I’d love another baby, just more of a shock than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->