General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Well I’m on cd25 but I only finished my period on cd17! And we only had sex on cd17 and cd18 :shrug: it just doesn’t make any sense! I’m going to leave it a few days and see what happens! I am now thinking actually that maybe I miscarried last month as I had a really long month and this is left over hcg

This is last months

Attachments

• 06FAD64F-4A47-41B8-9A69-8261F541B6AE.jpg
    06FAD64F-4A47-41B8-9A69-8261F541B6AE.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 11
This is this months

Attachments

• 3E6749D9-0D49-489C-8E4D-DD88F7BE7000.jpg
    3E6749D9-0D49-489C-8E4D-DD88F7BE7000.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 18
Hmm that's a thought too. But it's also possible you're 7dpo...i am very excited to see how this turns out!

I remember u had alot of crazy heavy bleeding last cycle as u were worried about it.. :-/ ifu did though, mc or general pg makes u super fertile so u could very well of ovulated very early & condom split.. maybe chat with dr aswell hun :) I think u preggers though.. 2 wks after my mc at 6wks i had a blank neg frer test hun

Kit- Hmmm. I think you're pregnant. Those are unmistakeable bfp's. Now, you may be onto something with the miscarriage theory, but...

Call your doc, and get beta hcg draws 48 hours apart. That way you'll know which direction the hcg levels are heading. I'm one where I just HAVE to know, or I get too anxious.

If my tubes weren't tied, and my uterus thin, and living in a mansion with a 900k+ a year income, I'd join you ladies on another preggo journey. But alas, I am cutting myself off at 3 babies, and it feels really right. I'm actually so happy and relieved that I survived my pregnancy and birth with Charli without more complications. It was a close call, seriously.

In other news, this is the last day of my 30's. 😥

Flueks, your tests look awesome! Twinnies, perhaps? 😉

Flueky, thank you, yes I am feeling better today. How are you, feeling anything yet?

Gigs, I am not 100% sure but I'd say that puke was MS as I felt way better afterwards.

So it looks like that we'll all be popping just a short time apart. Like one of us due every other week ;) :haha:
I am laughing over here....

Kit I had another thought, if you got pregnant last month then it's also entirely possible you are experiencing the hook effect with the pregnancy test. I took one at 7ish weeks i think (last pregnancy) and definitely was lighter like yours but obviously everything was fine.

If it were me i'd call the ob/gyn, and ask for bloods OR an ultrasound.

Pl so funny that we have a wave of pregnancy again! It is pretty wild how this thread has progressed

Yeh I’m not sure, I don’t really feel pregnant to be honest, it’s weird though! I don’t know, I guess I’m trying not to get too excited before I know what the deal is!

Congrats kitty! How awesome there are so many of y’all pregnant at the same time.

In related news i also bought a pregnancy test and will take it tmrw. My AF is late which isn’t super unusual since my cycles have been irregular in the past. But since January I’ve been in the 27-29 range and I’m late for that by a few days. I doubt I’m pregnant but want to make sure before engaging in Fourth of July drinking lol

Bloody hell! Stuff always happens when I’m away for a little while!

Congrats Flueks and hopefully congrats Kitty! I’m sure if your lines darken, that bodes well that it isn’t residual hcg from MC.

I can’t believe there was a point in the middle of last year where none of us on this thread were preg, and now possibly 8 of us?! You’re right, PL, you have to laugh.

Tex I’m SO curious to see your test tomorrow! Have you been feeling any different? What dPO would you have been when they tested at the hospital?

Campn - it’s so awesome to see you back! LOVE your profile pic you beautiful woman, and Jules is as cute as ever! I love that she has the same amount of hair as Tilly. I used to wish she had more but now I think it helps her look younger so she’s still my baby for longer <3

Gigs I was annoyed for you re: hubby and taco bell. Men really don’t get it. I also generally hate how much scrutiny pregnant women get for what they eat. Funnily enough, my bff grilled me for eating McDonald’s back when I was preg, and now she did the same when preg (I made sure to remind her :p ). And her fam and in-laws are also making comments about what she eats. I mean, come on, as long as we’re not eating Big Macs day in and day out, what the big deal? Also, aversions are aversions for a reason.

In other news my other BFF who’s been trying for nearly two years without a single bfp just got a bfp after their first IUI today. Bless her, she thought because the line was faint on the wondfo, it meant it has to be an evap. So much preg vibes going on! I’m gonna use triple protection!!! (i.e., abstinence).

I think i would have have been like 9-10dpo? Also I’m not entirely certain they did a pregnancy test but I’m assuming they did since I was puking my guys up and it could have been that really bad morning sickness thing. I know the initials are HG but I can’t spell it haha. Also they probably use the cheap dip strips sooo i mean i guess it could be possible? But i don’t recall seein any EWCM this cycle. Or any fertile cm really. I have had some cm that looks like jelly like last 2 days but it’s not stretchy or anything so I have zero idea what’s up.

Haha it&#8217;s true jez, must be something in the air :rofl:

Ooh tex looking forward to test!! FX!

Tex just want to point out that on my first pregnancy I went to the hospital at 15dpo and they tested me and told me negative!

Tex am I looking at your chart right? Last af was 5/31? Fxed

Kit hm interesting I agree I with others about wanting answers lol will you try to see if you can get in soon to see?

I am excited for our baby boom! It does feel like we will have some pretty close births for some time hehe yay

On my phone so hard to go back and catch up. But ily all <3. Just strugglingwith no energy from lack of good sleep and stress and trying not to fall into depression. Lost my shit on my brother for calling me out on not taking care of dogs. Parents want me to go home. I now have debt I can’t pay off on two credit cards. The attorney fees just keep piling up. And it’s his birthday which I moved to my mom’s so buying decor and food and classes to keep him socialized and food. I buy his purees ($100 every other week) plus all the food he ends up not eating because he is still thrusting his tongue (another $100 every other week). I’m up 15 pounds now since Nov.

Wooks I did feel O pains both sides the night I Od, but I'm hoping for a strong singleton :)

Happy early birthday!!

Pacific you're welcome. Not too much other hot flashes with make me feel a bit queasy. My appetite is kinda off too. I don't really "feel pregnant" though.

Kitty oh sooo many possibilities. Im excited to find out the conclusion!! To test hook effect I dip IC in 100% urine, then another 75% urine and 25% water, another 50% urine and 50% water, and a final 25% urine and 75% water.

I'm a mad scientist though that wanted to get rid of tests that would expire before giving birth.

Tex oh I'm hoping you get a bfp!! Let us know what happens:)

Okay going to look at the last page...

Jez we did have a "dry spell" of pregnancies. Oh and a big congrats to your bff. FX it sticks!!!

Dobby sorry things suck right now:hugs: I hope things settle in court soon and you get financial stability.

Fluek do you have pics of the test? I'm curious how they looked. How far along were you when you took them?

Dobs that certainly would stress anyone out. Do you think you could cut out the classes? At this age he's probably getting plenty of socializing at daycare. Is ex SO contributing anything or holding off until he's legally forced to?

TEX omg I am soooo excited to see your test! Have you been charting/temping?

Gigs I didn't for some odd reason. I may buy some ICs to do it again though :haha: I think I was betwren 7 to 11weeks.

ISJDBDBDNEN GRRRRR I just drove 20 minutes to the dang grocery store only to discover I forgot my FLIPPING WALLET! I am feeling so shitty right now and now I'm pissed at myself to boot grrrr!!!!!!!!

At what point can i use "pregnancy brain" as an excuse?

No temping or charting other than marking like when af starts. Looks like last period started June 1st i believe. I don’t feel pregnant but i didn’t with Tabs till like 8 weeks which is when sickness kicked in. I will let y’all know in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->