General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Also...my appetite is still null. But, my boobs hurt :( i recall with des they weren't that bad in the tww so not a good sign :/

Aaaaand i'm reconsidering waiting until monday to test lol

Also...my appetite is still null. But, my boobs hurt :( i recall with des they weren't that bad in the tww so not a good sign :/

Aaaaand i'm reconsidering waiting until monday to test lol

Are they sore in your non pregnant tww?? Symptoms change from pregnancy to pregnancy according to what I understand!

Mine usually feel very sore in the tww; even this tww they were so sore and heavy!

Ugh, i was trying to quickly type on my laptop but these damn ads were slowing things down and letters weren't appearing and i was getting QUITE frustrated...

As i was trying to say...

The trend of my boobs seems to be they hurt in their boob jail, but once they're freed at the end of the day, the ache fades. Such is not the case now, as they both hurt still. That said, they do not feel any different or appear swollen or any of those fun things. But definitely tender. Not placing stock in that symptom...

My stomach is growling and i can't feed it. I ate chick peas earlier, and that was good, but now when i think about finishing the can, i cringe. Wtf. If i'm not pregnant, i need to see a neurologist. Or a shrink.

Tomorrow i'll only be either 7 or 8 dpo. My food aversion thing with my son started at 6dpo...so if it's the same, that would have been yesterday, making tomorrow 8dpo if going by symptoms only.

I'm excited to see your test gig! Fx for you.

Well ladies I didn't win $900 million dollars! Guess I'll keep living life normally and not go blow some of that money. lol

Lol! Did anyone win? Hubs is in a pool at work (together i think they have 40 tickets).

My work did a pull last week and didn't win anything! I'm not sure if anyone won. I think it may still be too early tk know.

OMG gigs now im oooober excited to see tests arghhhhh!!! Got my fingers, legs & anything that will cross - crossed for you :) :)

Thanks ladies! Well, it's 7:22am and I'm sitting on the loo waiting for the test to develop. Man, i really have no willpower. I'm in the dark but 99% sure no second line is developing...

Thought something was catching my eye but pretty sure this is negative. Still time to turn it around though!:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 26
Thought something was catching my eye but pretty sure this is negative. Still time to turn it around though!:thumbup:

Gigs that's how it starts hun, and I see something on it too!! First test I took there was barely anything! I'm so excited for you! Tightly crossing everything for you!!

Thanks cb! But i feel like we do this song and dance every month...guess time will tell!

Thanks cb! But i feel like we do this song and dance every month...guess time will tell!

Was that FMU?? Cause my SMU hours later was more obvious than my FMU.

Eeeeeeekkk I'm so excited!

It was second, i guess...but i always get up to pee during the night so maybe it was even third lol

Tried to tweak ye pic Gigs whixh contrast & colour enhancers, can you see the line s bit more? :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4gjxc6jm.jpeg

A smidgen lol, but i feel like you can tweak a line on any test, kwim? I've done it before and been wrong.

Do you ladies have pictures of your first squniter positives?

Gigs here's mine, it really does look like yours. I thought I'm just making up lines at first.

If you have a FRER try holding your pee 4 hours and retest!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 20
Hmmmm that is similar, although i do believe it's darker thank mine ;P

I'll probably break out the big guns tomorrow morning. no more testing today though....probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->