General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobby- Your mom is Thai right!? I bet you can make a mean pad Thai right!? I've only had Thai food once and it was AMAZING, but hubby thinks it's fancy and expensive, but he's more of a five guys guy (ewww)

Also you've no idea how relived I'm pregnant so we are done with BD! I seriously dreaded it month after month, I mean sex IS good, but stressful never ending sex isn't my favorite. I told DH I got what I want so now I don't need sex again :p

If you're still on the bcp it's probably why your drive isn't the same?

And YES to pee on endless pregnancy tests!!! Last time with DS I finished all the tests I had, so I started peeing on all my OPKS... I bet it's a cave man instinct when they'd pee in nature or something... Must. Pee. On. Stick...

eeew Gigs Mustard on boiled eggs... Na ah not for me! I havent touched Bacon since my aversions started, too strong tasting & makes je yakky bleughhhh!!! But im oooober anticipating seeing your tests on Monday yay!!!

Ahh Campn you have the fruit ticker too hehe! I had one aswell when i was a Poppyseed :) it passes really quickly for No2 you see..

Im so gonna Google Jack Fruit now lol..

I really dont think Frer shouldve tried to 'better' their test sticks??! I wonder if they ever get any actual complaints about the evaps, indent lines & the curvey strip?!! But J on the pic that has no line at all as you say, the pic i see as everyone else has seen the line to the right of the arrows.. Im holding out all good hope that your period will not arrive on Monday :)

Dobby- Your mom is Thai right!? I bet you can make a mean pad Thai right!? I've only had Thai food once and it was AMAZING, but hubby thinks it's fancy and expensive, but he's more of a five guys guy (ewww)

Also you've no idea how relived I'm pregnant so we are done with BD! I seriously dreaded it month after month, I mean sex IS good, but stressful never ending sex isn't my favorite. I told DH I got what I want so now I don't need sex again :p

If you're still on the bcp it's probably why your drive isn't the same?

And YES to pee on endless pregnancy tests!!! Last time with DS I finished all the tests I had, so I started peeing on all my OPKS... I bet it's a cave man instinct when they'd pee in nature or something... Must. Pee. On. Stick...

Completely hear you on the sex thing!! Its great but hsving to cobstantly have sex alot more i found was stressy & now im relaxed now, if anything , ive found my inner Horny again haha!!

So i found a pic on google of an enormous Jackfruit.. As Gigs said, baby is No of weeks old the size of a jack fruit hahaaa!! Big baby!!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsh8uwml7a.jpeg

:-k Yea, no idea why the pink line shows right of markers, as it is not there on my original before upload...perhaps the diff btwn laptop contrast/colors and sight upload's??
I placed the marker using neg pic mode, and the dots are where the hint of haze was, moving it to right made the lines closer than normal for frer, and I def can see the evap/bare space. Dunno, hate em....:finger: frer new model!:finger:
LOL
Now I am scheming how to ditch mom in the grocery store in a bit, and grab more frer's without her seeing me:roll:
I HATE grocery shopping with her....you know what...I'm gonna go NOW back in a bit!!

GOODNESS!!! That would be one huge baby bump :p yikes! When I see twin bellies I wonder if it hurts so much!? I was so sore from the inside in the last trimester with all the kicking, like I'm getting beat up on the inside, and my son was only 5 pounds!

Claire- It's been so long since I was pregnant with DS! Over 4 years ago is when I found out, this feels so crazy that it's happening again.

Have you ladies seen "call the midwife"? It's SOOO good! Also, I love the accent, thank you Claire for giving us English TV shows!

Just finished my workout! I'm hot and sweaty! Did a longer workout and I'm feeling great!

J I wonder what's going on with those test.. I wish there were more options of test that had a low sensitivity.
Rex- as Campn said you're not out until you're out. Hopefully it was ib!

I haven't Campn. What's it about?

Ive not seen Call the Midwifes but my Sister & oldest Niece watch it, i get random texts from my niece all upset & cooing Lol! Its got great reviews, Campn you probs know more about it ha ha! Ive only seen One Born every Minute & blub everytime i watch an episode ha ha!

I fell pg with Riley in November 2011 so same kind of time ago as you Campn, i think Gigs was pg aswell then ;) i was totally addicted to B&B thrn aswell lol

Check you out MrsG!! Good will power to get fit :) do you fo this every day now or every other? ;)

J get the tests... Get the tests.. Ma ha ha ha (the plan laugh) lol

What's that cb? I want o be active in my pregnancy. Well at least as much as possible.

Aqua Natal is kind of like gentle water areobics when pregnant, very gentle & it tskes slot of pressure of everywhere from the water esp near the end i think when you feel heavy as! But supposedly quite good, i always wanted to do it before but i worked fulltime & itvwas never in the evening :( il find a link for info..

https://www.csp.org.uk/sites/files/csp/secure/acpwh-aquanatal_copy.pdf

I think No 2 tells you about the benfits :)

Claire- It's about these midwife nurses who work at a nun house and deliver babies, every episode has a special story about the mom and the birth and you get to see sooooo many babies. I started watching it in 2014 non pregnant and it made me cry a lot, wonder what I'll do watching it pregnant.

MrsG- You're so impressive! I'm so proud of you for being persistent! You can't win with a person who never gives up right!?? I feel like a slob cause I'm not even taking walks.

Well if I'm honest I have an obsessive personality. When I get on something I do full force so if i can't get pregnant this month my energy needs to go somewhere! Lol

Cb that's so cool! I'd like to do that too when pregnant.

Talked mom into shopping tomoro but grabbed another frer 3 pack...really wish there was another competitive brand! so we shall see...

Talked mom into shopping tomoro but grabbed another frer 3 pack...really wish there was another competitive brand! so we shall see...

Wondfo! If I really knew it'd show a line at 9 DPO I could have saved so much money and satisfied so much poas thirst!

I've also heard answer was pretty good, but very rarely I ever see it at any store.

GIGS bacon is the shit. Have you had chocolate covered bacon? It's a thing apparently hahaha. Have fun at the party! Hoping to see a bfp in a few days!

J, I hate the new frers. I miss the old design, too. I love the get pregnant thing. I was thinking something similar cuz I always enter the HGTV dream home sweepstakes just for fun. And I could just imagine being like SELL THE HOUSE AND USE THE MONEY ON PREGNANCY TESTS AND BABY SHIT!

Oooh yes, i love me some choco bacon! There's a candy shop in the city that has chocolate dipped bars. Whole foods also has a chocolate bar with bacon in it. Sooo good.

I entered that contest once or twice with the same idea...i'd mever actually want to live in these places though. I wonder if theres a stipulation o missed about them, like having to own it for x amount of years before you can sell it.

Well if I'm honest I have an obsessive personality. When I get on something I do full force so if i can't get pregnant this month my energy needs to go somewhere! Lol

^this. My mind is constantly buzzing and if my thoughts aren't centered on something, i go crazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->