General Christmas Chat

At the time I did explain that the Elves only make so many of them, so if they've made 20 and the 20 houses before you all asked for one he'll have run out and he'll give you a surprise that he thinks you'll like instead. Of course now he's 15 and knows he was a bit of a handful without weaponry let alone with it :haha:

When they're older and find out all about Santa they'll be so cross with us.
Then they'll end up doing it with their children.
All part of the magic ha ha

So far mine have been OK, but Nate is 12 and possibly still believes, sometimes he sort of gives you a look when talking about Santa, other times it's like he doesn't doubt it, I'm not sure if he just doesn't want to say just in case or if he does still believe and will go mad when he finds out. Because they've all had a little brother or 2 (or 3 :haha: ) when they've found out they've just been 'promoted' to Santa's helpers which I think has eased the blow, they get to make the magic, last year Jimi and Zac helped to build Reubens kitchen on Christmas eve night.

I wish I didn’t have to do the elf this year was secretly hoping youngest would’ve admit he doesn’t believe although I mentioned to oldest about elves not coming back he was horrified and said no way they have to I was like you don’t even believe though!

So yesterday morning while I was working Nate and Seth wrote their Christmas lists. They also wrote one for Reuben. It did make me laugh that they chose to write them on Halloween :haha:

So yesterday morning while I was working Nate and Seth wrote their Christmas lists. They also wrote one for Reuben. It did make me laugh that they chose to write them on Halloween :haha:

Ha ha
Last night going to bed DD2 said. I can't wait for Christmas now.
Halloween night not even over and onto the next. May think about doing their lists soon so I can get more ideas. :)

Crazy to think that I've been posting on here since I was pregnant with my oldest and now she's nearly 11 and doesn't believe in father Christmas anymore... Still have 2 believers but I'll be sad when my youngest stops. Not going to lie I'm happy to stop doing the elves at any point!!

I really wonder if mine truly still believe, they are 10 1/2! It might be possible cause the Santa Tracker really had them convinced but what with other kids in school I am truly wondering... My brother and I found out when we were tiny but never let up cause we weren't sure if we would still get presents if we told. Wonder if that is the case with my two too. :haha:

I must have been on here nearly as long, I was ttc ds4 who is now 9. I have 2 non-believers and not entirely sure about the 3rd but at least I know we've got a good few years left with the baby

I've been on here since TTC dd1 who just turned 10, so 11 years nearly.
It's sad to have non believers. Mine are 50/50 and believe in the elves more than father Christmas...so think I will up my game with them this year x

Yeah I have been on here since finding out I was pregnant with my boys so over 11 years! Goodness!

I checked Rio's history on his phone last night, I do this regularly anyway and there is never anything to worry about. Last night there was a google search for "who is Mrs Claus" and "Is Mrs Claus Real" !!!!
So it doesnt ask if Santa is real, just if Mrs Claus is lol. But google is NOT good at keeping secrets so I am hoping he didnt stumble across anything else, even though I think he has his suspicions anyway.
I now wonder if i should approach the subject with him :(

I checked Rio's history on his phone last night, I do this regularly anyway and there is never anything to worry about. Last night there was a google search for "who is Mrs Claus" and "Is Mrs Claus Real" !!!!
So it doesnt ask if Santa is real, just if Mrs Claus is lol. But google is NOT good at keeping secrets so I am hoping he didnt stumble across anything else, even though I think he has his suspicions anyway.
I now wonder if i should approach the subject with him :(

Eeek. I'm not sure if I'd say anything yet. My girls keep changing their minds and thus far I've ignored it. If they say they don't belive I reply with 'well let's wait and see what' happens' which seems to stop the conversation.

My difficulty is when they ask for things I don't want them to have, and I get 'I'll just ask santa then'. I've said he only brings fun things, no electronics if you already have one, and no live animals.

I’ve not been here quite as long as you ladies but since my youngest was a bub, hence I still have her baby pic as my profile lol

Today I am going to hit up our local Dollar store to see what Christmas bits they have as it goes really quick! Try and get some wrapping paper and some bits for our North Pole breakfast.

Yeah we told the boys that Santa does not bring very expensive things such as xboxes or chromebooks, the latter they officially got from us 2 years ago. But very sweetly Dom said "Oh but he does, he brought me my teddy and he is priceless!" :cloud9:

Yeah we told the boys that Santa does not bring very expensive things such as xboxes or chromebooks, the latter they officially got from us 2 years ago. But very sweetly Dom said "Oh but he does, he brought me my teddy and he is priceless!" :cloud9:

Oh that's so sweet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->