• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geordie shore

Ok so I just read Bevs post but was far to tired to stay up and watch it last night will watch during the week, so I am glad then that Vicky and Sophie make up, thought they where both as bad as each other tbh and I love Charlotte and Sophie, hate her boyfriend Joel though!!

Have to say that Gaz and your man are really annoying me, put it away please :haha: they are so in love with themselves and as far the women that go with them do they not watch the show!!!!!!

Ok so I just read Bevs post but was far to tired to stay up and watch it last night will watch during the week, so I am glad then that Vicky and Sophie make up, thought they where both as bad as each other tbh and I love Charlotte and Sophie, hate her boyfriend Joel though!!

Have to say that Gaz and your man are really annoying me, put it away please :haha: they are so in love with themselves and as far the women that go with them do they not watch the show!!!!!!

Oops I'm sorry I hope I didn't spoil it for you :blush:

I know what you mean about Gaz being in love with himself, the women who go with them probably know they're on camera and want a chance to be on telly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->