Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

alot of ppl dont explain it well thats why i am confused but take the geritol in the am and before you go to sleep for either form. I am working on the now I am gonna keep ya posted on what happen good luck and wish everyone baby dust

I do that . I been taking it twice a day . Think imma take the tonic twice a day around ovulate week & the pill form from cd1 to ovulation .

I just spent 23bucks on liquid vitamin B complex today so it better work..lol just kidding, but really..it better work

That's way too much! You don't wanna over dose on the vitamins. You take it at the same time everyday with a meal. Not 2x a day plus the pill. "Too much of a good thing is a bad thing"

I took the tonic 1x A DAY at lunch time with a meal. Got pregnant the first cycle trying it

You just take it 1x a day from CD1 til O, or BFP. And if you take it up until O, switch out for a prenatal

I do that . I been taking it twice a day . Think imma take the tonic twice a day around ovulate week & the pill form from cd1 to ovulation .

You don't need that much! The tonic, is mostly water soluble B's and iron that is hard to absorb anyway so I doubt extra would hurt you but it would just taste bad and cost extra money. And it's not necessary! Take it according to the directions!

I certainly wouldn't take the complete with anything else though, it has more ingredients and over time you could actually get too much of fat soluble vitamins!

WELL I WAS TRYING TO ADD ANOTHER CHILD TO MY FAMILY SO I DID WHAT I ALWAYS WHICH IS DRINK GERITOL FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN BD UNTIL I GET A BFP WELL THIS TIME I TOOK IT FOR TWO DAYS AND I GOT MY BFP.... NOW IM 5M WITH TWIN GIRLS JUST FIND OUT TODAY... SO I BELIEVE IF U DRINK IT U WILL BE BLESS WITH A WONDERFUL GIFT GOOD LUCK TO ALL:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::baby:

Congrats love <3 i have twin daughters too <3 & im still taking it now going on three months but im taking the complete not the tonic should i switch ??

4 months of taking geritol and I'm still not pg :-(

im STILL taking it too and they say you dont go past three months taking it cause you usually get your BFP the 3rd month not :growlmad: but im taking lydia pinkham whic us suppose to be REALLY good so we'll see .
4 months of taking geritol and I'm still not pg :-(

Is this the Geritol Vitamin that u are talking a out that is in a big pill form thats red or is this a different kind of over the counter counter meds??

Yer big red pill. I've tried the liquid too, was vile lol

Started taking Geritol complete mind cycle, this cycle here I been taking it everyday, i am in my TWW, if I dont get my BFP.. i just got the tonic today, will continue.. take the pill one day then the tonic, also i bought Primrose Evening Oil pills and raspberry leaf tea, in which I will start taking in addition to the Geritol and the Folic Acid I was taking.. i quit smoking and will start eating better and exercise.. I want my BFP now!!!

****i meant started taking mid cycle last cycle, however i took it everyday this cycle ..talking about the GC pill form, ( it regulated my cycle to a 28 cycle tho)just bought the tonic today and will start alternating between the two,also got the Primrose evening oil pill ( help with cm) and raspberry leaf tea for balancing and Cm too, i also i invested in a Rose Quartz yoni egg, RQ aids in fertility a fb group i am in many ladies got bfp using it.. so wish me look and baby dust to all.. also i will stop stressing and keep my faith, baby dust to all.

Hello Ladies. I'm new to this so please bare with me. A friend recently told me about (Baby in a Bottle) I currently have a 6year old from a previous relationship. I have been TTC with my current partner for 5 years now. He has no children. I recently bought the Geritol Complete and I have not yet started taking them. I am on cycle day 16. When do I start taking them? How many should I take a day? And what does BFP stand for? Baby dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->