Germany?

I live all the way up in the north.. an hour up north from Hamburg. And I'm in the tww as well :) Unfortunately I have lite cramps in my belly so I fear that the :witch: will be here soon :(

Girls can you all tuck into some Lebkuchen for me? I miss that stuff.

Oh FX for you too bentlee when are you due to test?

The next few days is going to be spent trying to find an english speaking Gyno, who I also like!

I got my :bfp: yesterday!! I'm sooooooooooooo* happy!

How is it going with you girls?

I got my :bfp: yesterday!! I'm sooooooooooooo* happy!

How is it going with you girls?

Awesome news!! Had you been TTC for long? I'm going to test on Monday, hopefully some more good news!

Aww! congrats! That's awesome news!
It'll be day 7 tomorrow... trying to refrain from testing early! I could probably convince myself to leave it until 10dpo... :/ SO HARD!

I do have some good symptoms, so here's hoping the little poppyseed sticks!

OOOH, good symptoms!! I've started bleeding today. Well spotting, but just as usual 3 days before AF due to be spotting, so I'm fairly certain my period will be here as expected on Tuesday...
:(
If you test on 10DPO sarah, and you're 7 today, that would be Tuesday? Look forward to it!!
I'm just disappointed not to get to POAS this month, as I was so determined to not test early and wait til 12/13 dpo, and now af seems to be here early!! I had a good stash of tests too!

That sucks that you are spotting. I'm thinking I'd rather find out from POAS than from AF. She didn't even give you a chance! Is AF normally regular for you?

I'm going to say, Wednesday, It's not quite day 7 :D I don't have a big stash of tests :/ I don't want to Jinx it! So I'm going to buy a big pack off amazon if AF comes(probably some ov tests too). But until then I'm going to attempt to believe I won't need them:p I start my German lessons this week, It's going to be hard to not just think about babies the whole day!

Normally pretty regular - although last month 2 days late... so actually tomorrow would be 28 days from when I was due last month if that makes sense!
So remind me, you're in Germany already Sarah? How long have you been there? An is this the integration course? I hope it goes well for you! I suppose it will be good to have something alternative to focus on rather than ttc and baby thoughts!!

bleeding heavily :( decided to just test for kicks, no surprise, bfn. but at least I won't be deluding myself it's a pregnancy bleed. DH doesn't get why I'm sad.
I know we've been trying no time at all but after conceiving first cycle with both girls, i feel I've failed. and he's moving to germany ahead of us in Jan, so ttc will be near impossible for 4 months

Oh yeah that makes sense (the period).

I am already in Germany! I moved here about a year ago, but we spent a lot of time in other countries (USA: 4 months, China: 1 Month, SA: 1 Month, NZ: 1 month) over the last year. So really I've only been in Germany for around 6 months. It is the integration course, I get to do it for free with my visa (yey!). It was day 1 this morning. It was pretty easy, just the normal "Wie heißt du? Wo kommen Sie" type of thing. Although, I don't know how much you know :).

Oh boo! I can totally understand testing even though you're pretty sure you are out. It's something much more active that you can do to find the answer, I hate the passive waiting around to find out! And our minds start to make up all these scenarios...
I think just put it down to men being men! My DH can't understand why I talk about it so much!!! Yeah and you are probably putting heaps of pressure on yourself to conceive first time, and before he goes. So of course you are going to feel you have failed. And there is always next month! and depending when he leaves in jan...
He could always make a booty call flight back!!

Now it's time for me to bitch a bit. I feel like crap! I normally take Antihistamines all year round, and I can't take them while pregnant (I stopped on O day just in case I am......) because they haven't been approved on pregnant humans. My skin is so itchy, my nose is so itchy, and I'm so freaking tired! Yesterday I wondered round in a daze... And unrelatedly, I have a HUGE ulcer in my mouth which kept waking me up last night:growl mad:. Which has also made my glands in my throat swell up, so I have a sore throat as well!

I caved this morning, :bfn:!!, I'm hoping I was just too early.
I was only 9dpo, and to be honest, Im not sure that the test is one that can be used that early. It was one I got last year when I randomly missed a period (turned out I was anemic not pregnant :p) and I no longer had the box.

I'll wait until 14dpo and try again! unless the witch catches me.

Sarah, thank you for your lovely reply :hugs:

Sounds good that the integration courses start basic - I have done 2 years at school, but that was a long time ago! I will have to pay 1 Euro an hour I think... How was day 2?

DH was a bit more sympathetic last night. I guess it's disappointing for him too, and I didn't really take that into account with my reaction yesterday.

I really hope your feeling crapness is a good sign, despite the BFN this morning... like you said it's still v early days, and even a very sensitive test mightn't pick it up yet!
That's pretty rubbish to have to be off the antihistamines for the 2ww. Are there any alternatives your doctor could prescribe that are safe in pregnancy?

I had the full rigmarole of paranoia, hope, disappointment yesterday in the end - I never managed to see my tests at the ten minute mark, so I didn't see how they developed, looked 2 hours late, and had the most evil evap on one - gorgeous pink line!! I tested again at lunchtime very carefully (timer set for 10 mins then they were in the bin!) and got two perfect BFNs. so at least now I can stop fantasising about this month!

I had a 27 day cycle this month after 30 days last month, so will have to keep on time of my O signs... but if it's another shorter cycle, I could be testing on Christmas day :) Actually that could make it really shit if it was another BFN!!

Who knows. Anyway missus will be looking out for your BFP in a day or too - and hopefully the sprachschule will keep your mind off testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->