Germany?

Just pack your bags and run away!

Ugh, that's what I told my DH. I keep asking to be put on a train :( I want to run away! I think my sister in law is also pregnant, I know she is at least trying, because she had a MC a couple of months ago :)(). I just don't really know her all that well to tell her that I'm also trying!

that's a shame you can't talk to her about it :s it would be cool if you both got pregnant this month though wouldn't it!

It would be cool! I will tell her once I am properly pregnant. We just don't want to tell anyone we are trying :/

I know what you mean, i've always ben dead against anyone knowing when we're trying...
We've always krpt it under wraps until scan too, not superstitious, just nice secret! But with DH moving to germany on mon I think this time we'll tell my folks for a bit more support!

I understand that, I would think more about telling my mum or whatever if I was in NZ. But I really don't want my DH's parents to find out, they are very meddling as it is!
His mum would probably want to call me all the time, and I'm really just not interested in having a huge amount of contact with them!
I know that is mean, but they are really quite annoying!

Especially with how they treat my sister and brother-in-law and their child. They are constantly telling them that they are doing everything wrong!

Everything has been a bit of a drama here :)

Hey Sarah, how's it going? I'm guessing you eventually escaped the inlaws? DH has now done 4 weeks in Germany... he's home again this weekend, and I'm visiting next weekend :)
How are you languages classes going? x

@Hollywoodmom.. Congrats on your pregnancy!!! :hugs:

Thank you!! How are you doing sweetie?

could be better could be worse. I have very bad heart burn since yesterday which is really bothering me and I'm still sad that I had to let my little angel go. We are moving to the Hannover area next week, so it might help me to be in a new place.

I've never had to go through that so I can only imagine the pain :hugs:
is that a far move for you? I can't remember where you are now!

:hugs: I'm doing good. We did finally escape the in laws!
I've stopped my course for a while. We are going home for 3 weeks :D leaving on the 8th Feb. Yayyy! So I had to pause my course.

You're so lucky that Germany and the UK are fairly close together! Are you taking the kids to Germany next weekend?

I hope you're feeling better Bentlee :hugs:

Brilliant! I was so hoping that's what I'd read when I saw this thread had a new post :happydance: That's great news!
How is life treating you anyway? are the german lessons still going well? DH just started his, 2 nights a week as he is working...
I am hoping I can do some with a creche for DD2 before the new baby comes...
So chuffed for you :)

Life is pretty good! But, I'm starting to feel a little bit sick now!
We just got back from NZ a few days ago and we head to South Africa tomorrow! I'm dreading the plane. Hours of being cooped up in a cramped stuffy spot...

I haven't been to German classes since I went to NZ. But I hope to start again when I get back from South Africa.

I had my first scan the other day :) Fairly early so not much to see. There was only 1, and it was in the right place and was the right size! :) I have another scan at 10 weeks when we get back from SA. How is your pregnancy coming along? I like my german doctor. He has worked with american military wives in the past, so his english is fairly good!

That's good that your DH has started german! I hope they are going well. Have you moved over yet with your children?

Good to do lots of travelling now though when it's less uncomfortable... we move in about a month! just trying to get ligistics finalised...

I'm hoping it's a good idea to travel, if the morning sickness kicks in, I don't think i'll be all that happy!
That's so exciting that you are finally coming to germany, so nice to reunite the family!!

I know, tell me about it! JUst left DH at the airport to fly back after a weekend here - it crushes me a wee bit more each time he leaves, I thought it would get easier, not harder...

I always found it the hardest just after they were there :(

Hey ladies,
see what I got yesterday:

https://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8243/foto5m.th.jpg https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2474/foto1pup.th.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->