Germany?

Yep, that sounds like what I am paying for my course:D Day two was good, and day 3 and 4... It's all fairly easy for me, but I don't I wanted to refresh everything anyway. The teacher is fairly nice too.

So tempted to test tomorrow morning... It'll be day 12... I kind of promised myself I'd wait till day 14 though! My cramping came back big time today! I woke up with an aching back (actually, I even dreamed I had one). I felt a little bit sick today, but I often do. It would be so easy to explain everything away, but then... it could :sad1:.

There aren't really alternatives, all the antihistamines on the market are in the "b" category for testing (haven't been fully tested on humans). If I suffered from hay fever, I could use eyedrops or nose spray :sad1:. The only thing I could use is if I had gone on the injection one, I could keep that while pregnant, but apparently I can't start it during pregnancy. SO, if AF comes, Ill see if I can get on it in the interim :).

It must be about 10days now till you ovulate? Christmas might be bad, but It would be so nice to get a :bfp: for christmas!

Boo to bfn :( 10 dpo now?
Still early...
Never heard of antihistamine injection? Be good to get on that...

That one was day 12dpo.
AF is due today, so I'm going to buy another test just in case she stays away!

Cool :) hope this is it for you if AF not here yet!
How did the first week of lessons go?

Pretty sure it is coming now :/

First week was good, we covered:
Woher kommen sie?
Wie heißen sie?
Wo wohnen sie?
Was trinkst du?
Wie geht's du?
and Ich, Du, Er/sie/es, Wir, Ihr and Sie/sie
And other bits and pieces along the way.
It's weird being the only native English speaker, yet half the class speaks to each other in english. Even if it is very broken English :)

sounds good. I think it's good that they start from total basics, then even if you know some of it already, you can build your confidence with it! Where are you from originally? And what nationalities were the other people in the class?
Sorry about AF :( it sucks. That was me this time last week - here's she stays away for you though!

Ahhh, Im having wicked cramps, but still no bleeding...

Originally I'm from New Zealand! Everyone else in the class is Turkish x2, Albanian Kosovians x3, 1 chinese, 1 South Korean, 1 Thai, 1 Bengali, 1 Romanian, 1 Bulgarian, 1 Mexican, 1 Algerian, and 1 Russian Kazakhstani.

I did a test before the class, which put me in the second group. But the second group wouldn't start for 6 weeks or so, and it would be with the people who were starting from the start now. So it made sense to just get into it. Get me out of the house, and get some practice in! :) It's also nice because even though I can talk quite a bit with people, it's refining all the things I've forgotten.

I didn't tell anyone in the class that I possibly know more than they do. I didn't want to see arrogant :/

But yeah, it does give me more confidence in it. I went to the chemist today and asked for a schwangerschaft tested. Some guy stared at me :( I'm not sure it it was because I was foreign, or that I look young. I'm 26, but most people think Im 23-24.

And even if you were 23-24 it's none of their business!
Do the supermarkets not sell tests there then?
I'd hate to ask for a test in a chemist even in English!
You're a long way from home then... it must be quite interesting being in such an international group! Was it easy to organise the lessons then, are you at the VHS?

Supermarkets don't sell much, I did find ONE at a supermarket, but it was an unknown brand it and it was still pretty expensive!

German supermarket don't sell many medical things. Not even ibuprofen or paracetamol. They are really into their chemists here. You tend to get a lot more drug advice at chemists too. It isn't like in NZ where they are just slightly more knowledgeable sales staff. I'm pretty sure they even are the ones that tell you about your prescription meds, your doctors doesn't really! he just writes them!

I think sometimes not speaking the language well kind of gives you a free pass :) They are so far removed from me... I just don't really care what they think! Also, people tend to be pretty unfriendly looking. So if I did care what they think, I think it would make me fairly depressed :/

I am at the VHS. It was quite easy organizing the lessons. I just went to the office of the English HOD, took a test, she placed me and I agreed to be in the class starting in a month's time. I also previously had gotten a letter from the man who did my visa, to get the lessons for cheap.

BFN!! :growlmad:

But, hopefully I'll be in again later in this month :flower:

:( boooooo...
is AF definitely here then? THis ttc lark is rubbish! I didn't have to "try" at all for dd1 or 2, so this weird! I'm about due to start dtd in earnest now, but I almost don't want to - don't try, can't fail?! Although I know obviously don't try, can't win either!

:( boooooo...
is AF definitely here then? THis ttc lark is rubbish! I didn't have to "try" at all for dd1 or 2, so this weird! I'm about due to start dtd in earnest now, but I almost don't want to - don't try, can't fail?! Although I know obviously don't try, can't win either!

AF is def here:(
I don't think you need to go all BBT on it, just have some good :sex: around ovulation and it'll all happen :).
But yeah, I completely understand, I was kind of hoping I would be one of those lucky first go people (like your first and second!!):cry:
I knew I was only setting myself up for being disappointed. But even though I know Im doing it, I still can't help it!

What kind of things are you thinking of doing this month?

Sorry, I didn't reply before... How are you? Sprichst du jetzt etwas Deutsch?

Ready for xmas? Think i just got my best possible present ever... BFP! Really hope you get yours in a week too!

I'm so sorry, Bentlee:(

Congrats Holywood! We knew you would get pregnant fast, with your super body!

Grr just a few more days till testing!

I'm staying at my parents in law. Trying to not go nuts as they try to manipulate everyone, and just be incredibly annoying!

How lng are you at the in laws? patience... Still there whenyou test?

How lng are you at the in laws? patience... Still there whenyou test?

3 more nights:/ they basically tricked/manipulated us to staying a long time, so on the second to last day we can help the whole family clean out a house they own in Munich. Why we can't do it today, or tomorrow? I have no idea. Every time we come they make up some lame reason why we should stay for a week.

I'm on day 7 today, so depending on which day I test, I could be here or could be at home. I'm pretty tempted to do an early test, just for something to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->