Gestational and yolk sac and 5 weeks

livziem

Reaction score
Oh the waiting is hard and I don’t want to tell people in real life yet so posting on here!

I had a scan at 5+3 as I’ve had a previous ectopic in May and was having some pain in my side. Thankfully pregnancy was in the right place (yay) but only gestational sac and yolk sac was seen. Was disheartened as I remember seeing fetal pole and hb at around 5+5 with my son. Sonographer said I was probably only 4-5 wks along. Waiting to go for a second scan on Thursday (when I should be 6+5) hoping for a heartbeat but so anxious!! Does anyone have any experience with this with a happy outcome? I should add my HCG was more than doubling when I had it checked and now sickness has kicked into full gear!!

Firstly , congratulations!

We had a scan at 5 weeks, and all we saw was the sac and some of the yolk. Went for a follow up at 7 weeks and we saw the little bean and heartbeat ! x

Thank you for your reply! That’s really reassuring to hear

Only saw gest and yolk sac with this baby at 5+6. Panicked and booked a private scan for 6+4 - fetal pole and HB seen :). And now she’s going to be born tomorrow. Try not to worry x

Aw thanks for that positive story, and congratulations!! How exciting! Xx

Same story here, had scan at 5+4, only yolk sac and gestational sac seen.
Went back a week later and saw pole and heartbeat. I'm now 12 weeks along. Good luck!!
X

Thank you, went for a scan yesterday to confirm and saw feral pole with heartbeat so happy, makes up for feeling so 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->