Gestational sac measuring 2 weeks behind baby

I posted one when I came back from my u/s but not alot of people replied either.. it's nice to talk to people in the same situation as me!! :) Thanks alot ladies!!

I do not have twins but the thing is, we did IVF and we did transfer 2 embryos so we didnt know until we went for the scan if there was one or two that stuck.. so maybe it still does have an effect.. cause maybe embryo #2 didnt survive but they did transfer a 5 day embryo inside my uterus.. so mehh.. I dunno!

lbustle i dont think youre sac looks small!

roxanne, how far along are you now? i also think your sac is bigger than mine and looks good :) so glad others can relate. when do you go back? is your OB worried about the sac? what did he/she say about it? i conceived with IUI.

atomic, thanks for your words! in your case, did the sac always stay looking small, or did it "catch up?"

i also have a doppler, and have been listening and hearing HB since 8w5d!!! very reassuring, except with two, i never know if i am hearing one or two!

ITbustle, could we see your scan pictures? Did the sac catch up now?

Sorry for the lost of your other twin!

these are my pics from 9w4d. the baby looks almost smushed in there, doesnt it? the other has plenty of space....
ttc1, IMO your one sac does look smaller, but does not look too small for the baby....the baby is not smushed in there like mine looks. but we could still see it moving around, and the RE said there is still plenty of space for it at this point. ugh, the 18th is so far away!!! that is my next appt

any thoughts?

It doesn't look too small for the baby at this point but they are worried that it might not grow since its measuing 2 weeks behind but these stories are making me more hopeful. But I don't have a reason for my previous two m/cs so I am still terrified it will happen again (both happened after good 6 week ultrasounds). I know the next appointments seem like forever away mine is in two weeks but feel like a month! I can't wait till I can hear them at home on the doppler, I'll feel so much better, a few more weeks till that though.

lbustle i dont think youre sac looks small!

roxanne, how far along are you now? i also think your sac is bigger than mine and looks good :) so glad others can relate. when do you go back? is your OB worried about the sac? what did he/she say about it? i conceived with IUI.

atomic, thanks for your words! in your case, did the sac always stay looking small, or did it "catch up?"

i also have a doppler, and have been listening and hearing HB since 8w5d!!! very reassuring, except with two, i never know if i am hearing one or two!

I find we look pretty similar, except mine has head down for some reason lol.. I am 10 weeks 1 day, I don't know when is my next scan yet and I didnt see my OB yet cause I just got refered from my fertility clinic, they had scheduled me for an appointment on oct 18 but thats way too far ill be 16 weeks so my fertility dr is suppose to call them, so we'll see.. My fertility dr was a little concerned at the first u/s, well he said not to worry but he wants to verify in a week to make sure the sac is growing so he asked me to go back, I did 1 week and 2 days later and the sac had grown exactly 1 week and 2 days so after that he said I was done with them.. so I guess he wasnt that concerned..

Do yourself a favour, do not google in the meantime, it'll just make things worst.. cause people will write things on the internet only when things go wrong.. not very often you'll see somebody write that everything was fine! So when we google, we only see whats worst! We have good success stories here, lets stick with those and everything will be fine!!! :)

wow! youre exactly 2 days ahead of me!!!! i will see my ob sept 18, so almost 2 weeks. my RE also said that everything looked to him like it would probably work out, so he released me. hope you can get in sooner! surely if the RE explains about your situation they will get you in sooner!!!

Do yourself a favour, do not google in the meantime, it'll just make things worst.. cause people will write things on the internet only when things go wrong.. not very often you'll see somebody write that everything was fine! So when we google, we only see whats worst! We have good success stories here, lets stick with those and everything will be fine!!! :)

you are SOO right! i said that yesterday to husband! people only get online and relay BAD stories, not the good ones! thanks!

l

I dont think I will ever know tbh! At the follow up scan I asked them not to show me the screen unless it was good news, I couldnt take it. I was more in shock when she flipped the screen round and said its ok :shock: So to this day, I guess I will never know.

l

I dont think I will ever know tbh! At the follow up scan I asked them not to show me the screen unless it was good news, I couldnt take it. I was more in shock when she flipped the screen round and said its ok :shock: So to this day, I guess I will never know.

Do you have any pictures of any of your scans? I would like to see how it looked when it was small or not!! :)

Let me have a dig

Edit here we are!

10weeks
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/sand003-1.jpg

I say it looks adequate?

its a very nice scan picture!!! Was that around 12 weeks?
The sac was not small anymore there right?!

I am not sure, but i dont think it was small there, but i am no sonographer , I dont know!

oh just saw the 10 weeks!
When was the sac too small?

How's everybody doing?!
Found my baby's hb on doppler this weekend!!! YAY!!! :)

oh just saw the 10 weeks!
When was the sac too small?

8 weeks was when I had the scan and the sonographer told me. I had to wait 2 weeks to see what would happen - that was the outcome.!

Yey on the doppler news! :happydance:

Two girlies now, Alex arrived very early and then I had another baby after that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->