Gestational sac measuring 2 weeks behind baby

Was it Alex who had the smaller gestational sac? Why was she born at 27 weeks, do you know?

Don't worry it's not related, just sheer fate I guess ! (I was worried you'd ask that but it's not rest assured!)

I just had another ultrasound yesterday but it was at an imaging center not my OBs office so I didn't get a lot of information but both babies are going strong. I could see they both grew and had great heartbeats but baby B's sac was still noticeably a lot smaller. I am hoping that it will keep growing and will be closer to baby A's at the ultrasound next week. :)

Thats good news!! Im sure it will continue to grow just like us :) keep us posted!!:)

good news ttc! i also have good news! had a follow up scan yeterday at my OB, 11w3d, and both babies look great, AND the small sac looks like it grew! it was my first visit with my OB, and she sees no reason at this point to be concerned at all! I am so happy! here are the pics, you can see if you compare to my 9w scans how much bigger the "small" sac looks (on the right)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 21
great news chrissy and beautiful pictures!!! :)
Can't wait to see mine, I go to the OB Next Tuesday but I dont know when the u/s will be, should be shortly after that so I will post pictures.. but in the meantime, I know baby is doing good because I listen to the hb every night :)

oh just looked at your 9w4d pictures!! You were the one who had pretty much the same size of sac has mine and yayyyyy nice to see that the sac looks GREAT!!! :)

Yay! Thats great! I have an appointment on Friday and I am hoping the sac will be catching up and that both babies are okay. I think I found one heartbeat on the doppler but this early even finding one is hard, let alone the other.

thats good that you found a hb!! Yeh it could be very tricky to hear both!! Good luck Friday !! Show us pictures when you get back :)

thanks roxanne and ttc! i know, the difference is almost astounding!
ttc good luck friday! please keep us posted!
i also listen with doppler every day (doc said it was fine!) and there were days i could swear i heard two, but it is so hard to differentiate!!! they are literally on top of each other!!
lets keep up the good streak gals!!!

how far are you ttc? and roxanne?

I am 12 weeks tomorrow!!!! YIPPPYYYY!!!! :) So happy!!!!

How bout you Chrissy?

I'm just a little over 8 weeks. So I still have a month till the much anticipated 12 week mark. I will be sure to post pictures friday!

I'll have to upload pictures later (I'm about to take a nap now) but everything is going great! I am 8weeks 3 days and Baby A is measuring 8w5d with a Hb of 176 and sac measuring right on track still and Baby B is still going strong measuing 8w3d with a hb of 171 but the sac is still 2 weeks behind but my doctor said we'll do another ultrasound in two weeks, then another two weeks and if everything is going good at 12 weeks then we won't worry about the sac at all anymore. She said with my size though she'll be happy if I make it to 32 weeks then they can come anytime after that. That seeems so much sooner then 40 weeks!!!!

Here are the pictures. The aren't the easiest to see, I am hoping for better pictures at 10 weeks. :)

Attachments

• babya8.jpg
    babya8.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 27
  • babyb8.jpg
    babyb8.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics