Get a load of these diaper bags. warning... DROOL THREAD!! lol

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
https://babyandmeboutique.com/timiAndleslie.htm

https://babyandmeboutique.com/products/timiAndleslie/images/The-Parisien-Red.jpg

https://babyandmeboutique.com/products/timiAndleslie/images/CJ-Satchel-Silver.jpg

More at the link, first one (red) is $400, second one (silver) is $225 :dohh:

I want the silver one so badly.. but I already have 2 diaper bags plus my freebie one from Nestle lol, I have no excuse to get a new one!!

WOW..... ultimate yummy mummy! That top one is gorgeous!

wow I love the second one it's gorgeous, if only I had that kind of money to spend on a bag :D

As gorgeous as they are, and i dont want to dampen your excitement lol BUT nearly every single person i see with a nappy bag carry it on the handles of the buggy/pushchair......these dont look like they have handles big enough to do that :dohh: They really dont look practical at all. & if the producers come back and said they could be put over one handle of a buggy-the red bag looks like it would drag on the floor.............my goodness i sound so serious for before 9am :blush:

^ I don't do that with my diaper bag!! It's a giant pursey one, I either put it in the basket below the stroller or I carry it on my shoulder :blush:

https://babyandmeboutique.com/products/timiAndleslie/images/Aurelie.jpg

I've just fell in love with this one

Luckily I was never a handbag person,which may also be due to the fact that I am always going by bike. I am more of a rucksack person :)

Luckily I was never a handbag person,which may also be due to the fact that I am always going by bike. I am more of a rucksack person :)

Phew thank goodness it's not just me! I'm a rubbish woman -I hate shoe shopping *and* handbag shopping! Give me a nice comfy rucksack that I can put on my back and forget about anyday! :lol:

They look like actual handbags not bags for nappies/diapers!! but still pretty bags!!

But for that amount i would like to think they came with a years supply of nappies to!!!

Im a bag girl!!

Those bags are so lush, and they really dont look like nappy bags, im not sure I could justify spending so much on a napppy bag, although when the time comes, if a gorgeous 'Guess' Nappy bag just happened to be made, i would have to seriously consider it!! (Although, I think OH wouldn't talk to me. haha)

xxx

Phew thank goodness it's not just me! I'm a rubbish woman -I hate shoe shopping *and* handbag shopping! Give me a nice comfy rucksack that I can put on my back and forget about anyday! :lol:
Yay , Somebody else who doesn't like shoe shopping :D

I'm in the backpack club. I admired several pretty diaper bags, but practicality won out. I use my old school backpack - it's over ten years old, but still in great shape with lots of pockets and plenty of space.
As for shoes, sandals, hiking boots, and runners. I have a couple of pairs of dressy shoes, but I almost never wear them. I need to be able to move in my shoes - good quality, good for my feet, simple and low maintenance.

oooo they are lovely hon! i'm actually just mid search on line for a new change bag! xx

I'm in the backpack club. I admired several pretty diaper bags, but practicality won out. I use my old school backpack - it's over ten years old, but still in great shape with lots of pockets and plenty of space.
As for shoes, sandals, hiking boots, and runners. I have acouple fo pairs of dressy shoes, but I almost never wear them. I need to be able to move in my shoes - good quality, good for my feet, simple and low maintenance.

I have to admit, despite LOVING my fancy shoes, sometimes a good pair of trainers or slip ons are a godsend! (esp on a weekend!!!) I do alot of walking as well, so find walking boots comfortable!
Good work on the 10yr old back pack... My walking ones always seem to break... maybe I should spend less on designer handbags and buy a better rucksack! hehe :p

I only have a bout 3 basic pairs of shoes I wear too. I have winter boots too, and fancy shoes but I hardly ever wear them

OK for all you women saying you're not a handbag women... Well neither was i, i was a stick it in a pocket kinda girl :) But NOW i LOOOOOOOVE them i mean LOOOVE them i think its cos you NEED to use them!!!!

lol. They are just too unhandy for me, I need space to stick my stuff into .I always wonder at these women at uni who only take this little handbag to uni..

:lol: Well yea i used to wonder that too... but you'd neeevvverr guess what a mummy puts in her nappy bag its like a bloody Mary Poppins bag :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->