Get Mrs Cameron using cloth!

Jesus Christ. I breast fed for 14 months I still think it'd be wrong to make her BF. This thread isn't about BF though, it's about a woman who is becoming a mother NOT for the first time who knows what she's doing. People are stupid for thinking they'll even get a say.

:thumbup: and if I'm right, Lisa uses cloth nappies? As you say, this isn't her first child so I'm sure she knows what she's doing

How can someone MAKE someone else BF? How can someone MAKE another use cloth nappies?

Perhaps its stupid to think that a person can make another do something they dont want too.

You realise that noone is going to send her anything as she cant accept gifts from the public? So she wont be sent anything anyway and if people DID send something it wouldnt be given to her, it would be sent back.

Yes I know this, however the 'plan' of some people is to put no return address on it in the hope that she wont be able to return them.

The sad thing was that some person replied that then she wouldn't know where to buy them from ... yes they just want to SELL something, that is what was important to them!

If they werent returned they they are given away to charities etc. SHE wouldnt get anywhere near them, it would be dealt with by staff.
Many people dont know where to buy cloth nappies from....whats that got to do with anything.....

I am fairly sure the wife of the PM could find out where to buy cloth nappies from if she wanted.

Perhaps it's stupid to pressure the PMs wife into something she may or may not want to do because her husband likes the environment. I like the environment, but I also can't be arsed to wash nappies!

Its a fact of life that whatever you choose there will be people out there in the world who think your choice is wrong, that goes for Joe Blogs and the PMs wife. To be frank I dont mind what she chooses to do but its nice to know at least she knew the options and made an informed decision rather than following the herd just because she knew no better.

Perhaps it's stupid to pressure the PMs wife into something she may or may not want to do because her husband likes the environment. I like the environment, but I also can't be arsed to wash nappies!

:dohh: :rofl: no comment

I recycle, use energy saving lightbulbs etc. But I use disposable nappies...

ETA: Love your honesty Toria lol I don't use cloth nappies because I can't afford them and I can't afford to constantly have my washing machine on. I was going to start using them last month but it worked out to be too expensive

You realise that noone is going to send her anything as she cant accept gifts from the public? So she wont be sent anything anyway and if people DID send something it wouldnt be given to her, it would be sent back.

Yes I know this, however the 'plan' of some people is to put no return address on it in the hope that she wont be able to return them.

The sad thing was that some person replied that then she wouldn't know where to buy them from ... yes they just want to SELL something, that is what was important to them!

If they werent returned they they are given away to charities etc. SHE wouldnt get anywhere near them, it would be dealt with by staff.
Many people dont know where to buy cloth nappies from....whats that got to do with anything.....

I am fairly sure the wife of the PM could find out where to buy cloth nappies from if she wanted.

exactly.....

Jesus Christ. I breast fed for 14 months I still think it'd be wrong to make her BF. This thread isn't about BF though, it's about a woman who is becoming a mother NOT for the first time who knows what she's doing. People are stupid for thinking they'll even get a say.

:thumbup: and if I'm right, Lisa uses cloth nappies? As you say, this isn't her first child so I'm sure she knows what she's doing

me? Yes :flower: (after a horrible break onto sposies I am back on the cloth!)

I knew nothing about cloth before this forum... probably wouldn't have even thought about it or known how easy it is without it too. It's not about forcing, it's bringing information to her attention that has the potential for good.

I think it's a bit extreme to expect it's a big pressure to do so or even that she won't be getting very real pressure from all angles anyway, it comes with the territory... you run the country, you hold the potential for changes for good in your hands... and even if she doesn't directly run the country, behind every great man...

Likes the environment? He's not 5...

I think it's a bit extreme to expect it's a big pressure to do so or even that she won't be getting very real pressure from all angles anyway, it comes with the territory... you run the country, you hold the potential for changes for good in your hands... and even if she doesn't directly run the country, behind every great man...

^WSS

Is that not what you're all saying? Mr. Environments wife wants to use the wrong sort of nappies? Get a grip.

Likes the environment? He's not 5...

what is it with people picking on other peoples choice of words today!? :wacko:

:lol: well... it's just an odd way of looking at it. It's not about "liking" the environment... he's trying to save it for the good of future generations.

Good for him, that doesn't change a womans right to do what the hell she likes (within limits before someone decides to pick up on that too!)

I must apologise after 2 months of not being on this forum I forgot how you have to word everything like a university graduate to be taken seriously :)

I think the creators of the FB group have got themselves a bit carried away and not thinking the whole thing out anyway

''His previous excuse was he had no time. I'm sorry Prime Minister, but that is just not a good enough excuse!

USE A LAUNDRY SERVICE!!!!''

UMMMMMM - is that not defeating the object of washable nappies - using a laundry service is not exactly environmentally friendly now is it?! :shrug:

Good for him, that doesn't change a womans right to do what the hell she likes (within limits before someone decides to pick up on that too!)

I must apologise after 2 months of not being on this forum I forgot how you have to word everything like a university graduate to be taken seriously :)

You think so? I'm pretty sure we're the minority here.

Either way, samcam has choice... you can't demonise people for trying to spark change in what is, quite clearly, a very gentle way... the greatest of people started this way. You don't get anywhere tiptoeing aroung hoping not to upset people. We're hardly slapping her around the face with it, just bringing their potential to her attention.

If you don't like it... idk... tough tits? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->