Getting a bit fed up with pop ups

wifey29

Mummy to two boys :)
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with pop ups? I have never had problems with this site before, but the last few days I have been bombarded with pop ups everytime I click to view a thread etc. I have a pop up blocker and ad blocker, but they still seem to be relentless. I have no problems with other sites at all. Not too impressed if I'm honest. :nope:

I'm having the same problem! Every page on Bnb I load up seems to come up with a new window. :/

We aren't ignoring the issue I promise. We are aware of it and it is being looked into. Unfortunately at this time I have no update (with it being the weekend).

I know members are frustrated and so is the team, a lot of us are experiencing the exact same problems. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly

im getting the same too

I thought it was just me everything i click opens a new tab beginning to piss me off i even have a ad stopper and a pop up blocker but they wont work on here :growlmad:

Me too :(

I thought it was just my laptop being naughty :(

XxX:kiss:

me to keeps openiing a new tab for online betting

yep I have them as well once I couldnt even get to to the pages here for I was being bombarded with them. Not had them today yet though.

Same here it's really frustrating as it's everytime I click to open a single page. It's not worth coming on here if it carries on as I'll spend more time closing pop ups than reading threads

I honestly thought I'd got a virus on my computer! as its never happened before in the 2 years I've been here and its very highly annoying!! Especially as one thread I wasn't allowed to read as my antivirus stopped it as a 'dangerous popup'. Definitely not want I want when I come on here, and its making thread reading very irritating!

Not good at all!

The tech team have confirmed this should not be happening and will aim to resolved the issues ASAP.

Apologies for any disruption this has caused.

I wish i saw this before :dohh:

I clicked on the link 'BabyandBump's New Look!' to see if anyone else has had similar problems and on the last page, wobbles posted the link for the 'Forum Help & Testing Area' so i clicked on the link but instead of taking me to that thread it took me to the below link. This has happened a few times over the last few days.

https://www.blinkbox.com/Movies/Fre...tm_medium=popunders2&utm_campaign=FreeThrMov3

I have also had links for 'Over 50's help to quit smoking' when going on 'Buy Sell Swap'

Glad to hear it's not intentional, it's driving me completely mad. It's really been putting me off coming on.

Glad to hear its being fixed. Its been driving me crazy.

Me - my home pc, laptop and both work machines. Driving me a bit potty now..

Editd to add yay for it being fixed :)

it's really bad on my laptop today - and funnily enough it's not happening when I open a link, it's if I click on the page once it's opened if that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->