Getting a contraceptive implant removed.

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
Is there a particular time you have to wait before it can come out?
I've had mine like only two months or so.
Thanks <3

I've had mine in a month on friday and want it out already, not sure how long after you've had it put in it can be taken out. Ring your GP and ask or fp x

Hi. I had the implant taken out a few weeks ago as it was affecting my mood too much and made me really low and out of control at times with things. I only had it in for a couple of months. I think if it's bad for you then talk to your doctor and they should decide to take it out, that's what mine did. I had the coil put in instead, the non hormonal one.

when i had mine in they said i had to give it 6 months before they would remove it, but that was years ago now (2007) and it may vary from doctor to doctor. Once i gave it a chance i thought it worked well.

I had it out in 2009 and fell pregnant right away, would consider using it in the future.

Good luck, talk to your doctor or family planning clinic

Just had mine out about 2weeks ago now because it was HORRIBLE for my moods, it made me depressed, i constantly bled really heavy and when i wasnt bleeding it felt like i was pregnant :/ there no good for you, dont no if you can have i out so soon but good look with that, my doctors put me on hormones before they let me remove it :( still no good and then my appointment for removal was like a 2month wait ! so relieved its gone now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->