Getting a new crib - HELP ME DECIDE!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Well, the other day, at 2am woke up to Colton crying. Went in his room, and luckily he had climbed up the back of his crib, because the whole front (up and down) piece had magically popped itself off track and was hanging there! He could have fallen out! So, with that and the fact that the bottom ones keep popping out of track so I cannot move it up or down to put him in (Which I have to do as I'm only 5' tall!) we have decided to get a new crib with some of our income taxes.
I've picked two, they are both white-which I really want because I'm going to use it for future children aswell; and they are both in our budget of around $150.
However, OH and I cannot decide which we like better. I originally wanted one like Crib 1, but then saw Crib 2 and liked it too..

Crib 1
https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10629999

Crib 2
https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864294

So.. let me know which you like!

Not sure what one I would choose since they look similar to me but I would just read through the online reviews and see what people have to say. I see they are both rated the same amount of stars so either way you should be fine.

i like crib two because i think it has more character and
will look better than number one when turned into a
toddler bed just my thoughs :)

I think the second one looked the best. That's the one I would pick.

i really like the first one :blush: think they're both lovely but i just really like the style of the first one x

number 2 looks more sturdy to me, they both are nice though. Have you seen them assembled in the store and played with them at all?

I do like the look of Crib 2 better. More classic. :)

I picked crib 2... although my crib is similiar to crib 1, I guess I like it better in the color I have, lol.

https://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/vicbrenan/IMG_1634.jpg

I like number 1. I just like the design of it but the girls are right, crib 2 seems more appropriate for when he is a toddler.

ryder.. her crib is really cute! I like her room!

I decided to go with white (we had a woodtone one now) because Coltons room is blue and white stripes.. lol. Plus, with using it for future children it will look good in any color room and can easily be matched with almost any basic white dresser.

:happydance: I think we are going to go with #2. I agree that it looks better in the toddler/daybed position. And I think OH is leaning more towards number two now.
I have not seen them in the store though.. I have to buy online from Walmart, as they are not sold in the stores :(

hmm weird they arnt in the stores, I got my rocking chair from walmart.

My mother said I should get a woodtone crib. That way Colton can keep the same crib until its worn down.

I dont know which to do:
A. Get one crib that is more unisex and use it as crib/toddler bed for Colton and future children + let them pick out their own "big" beds when the next little one comes along.
OR
B. Get a 4-in-1 crib for each child so that they can keep "their" bed.

What would you do?

I am going to buy Jasmine a proper bed anyways by the time she is 2... And keep my crib set for the next baby. Its cherry and was expensive, no way im buying 2 of the darn things haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->