Getting AF to start again after depo so i can TTC#2?

LaPinska

Reaction score
So as title says.. we want to start trying for #2. i got the first shot on 7/10/14 and was due for shot #2 on 10/10/14 but didn't get it and still my cycle has not returned. I'm definitely NOT pregnant, i've tested lol. I have endo and pcos. I HATE the doctors in this town and do not have any insurance right now so i'm really trying to avoid going. They all tried to tell me for 5 years straight that i couldn't have a baby naturally and well you see how that turned out. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with red raspberry leaf tea or progesterone cream and how you used them to bring on your period. Sucks because i know the doctor would probably prescribe progesterone supps or something and that would be easy. or if you have any solid info on how long i should wait to let my period start again on it's own? i hate the depo but it's the only thing that doesn't make me sick. thanks girls! :hugs:

Research Vitex (Angus Cactus), I've read a lot of women having luck with it bringing on their periods after birth control and helping them to conceive with PCOS & endo.

I took it to help bring forth ovulation, 1000/mg capsules a day in the first half of my cycle. I believe most women who take it to bring on AF take it every day until AF shows up. You can get it at GNC, it's maybe $10.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->