Getting ahead of myself ...

debgreasby

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
but, this is way too weird!

Just been checking up on dates for WHEN i get my BFP this cycle (are you loving the PMA girls??)

Due date would be 19th December...we lost Charlie on 17th December ..... AND i would be the same number of weeks with the new baby as I was when I lost Charlie on his would have been due date!

Maybe it's a sign?? I hope so.

So bugger off AF, need to get this cycle moving!!!!

Love it Deb, that's the spirit! It's obviously meant to be, good luck Hun! X

Fertility Friend automatically tells me what my due date would be but I must admit I have been checking each month - just our of curiousity :blush:

When not if we get our BFP this month my due date would be 2nd December. I had my ERPC on 1st December last year and I said that once it was over that was when I'd start looking forward to the future. It would almost be like coming full circle if we were due to have a little one around the same time :)

spooky, it could be a sign of good news this month, good luck! xx

p.s. i do the date checking too, pma all the way!:flower:

Yay! I agree Debs, things happen for a reason! I got my BFP a week before the 1 yr anniversary of 'the scan' that detected the MMC. It meant the anniversary went without a hitch and my husband took me out for a nice meal and we had a lovely evening (not at all glum as i thought we might be).

So, Debs, how is this cycle going for you? Glad to see the PMA is going strong. I have an early scan tom and am in dire need of PMA and tranquilizers!!! :haha:

M X :hugs:

Nothing to report yet - waiting for AF to finish so i can start counting down to OV.

Good luck with your scan Blondee!

Good luck!:dust:
( I am guilty too of checking estimated due dates)
CW

LOL! I love stuff like this!!! Like I think its a good sign that I had a 'feeling' then took a test on Mothers Day and it was BFP! Like had a present from my angel! And I got my angel's BFP last November and was in a group called bonfire babies and now ironically (and hopefully) I'll be havin a true bonfire baby as my EDD is Nov x x x x

Got everything crossed for you Deb x

Thanks hunni - did i mention how happy i am for you??? Yay yay yay!!!

LOL! I love stuff like this!!! Like I think its a good sign that I had a 'feeling' then took a test on Mothers Day and it was BFP! Like had a present from my angel! And I got my angel's BFP last November and was in a group called bonfire babies and now ironically (and hopefully) I'll be havin a true bonfire baby as my EDD is Nov x x x x

Ahem.... when were you going to take a test before I pointed out that it was Mothers Day? ;)

Deb, I am seriously digging the PMA and those dates would be so utterly perfect. Will be watching with great interest :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ahem.... when were you going to take a test before I pointed out that it was Mothers Day? ;)

Deb, I am seriously digging the PMA and those dates would be so utterly perfect. Will be watching with great interest :dust: :dust: :dust:

OK OK!!! but id got a neg the day before and told u not to let me test on the sunday but i sneaked the IC and saw a shadow and then you practically drove me to boots to get a FRER!!!!!lol lol:happydance::happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just read this and it cheered me up! Good luck chick alot can be achieved with some pma x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->