Getting darker?

arnz09

Reaction score
So any thoughts on how far away until a pos opk?

Last month I had no fade in just a pos opk out of nowhere on cd18, but I am using diff tests this time (ICs)

Attachments

• jsw_img_0584.jpg
    jsw_img_0584.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
I'd say about 3-4 more days...but keep testing. It is getting darker!!:thumbup: GL.

I think you're right, I'll keep testing twice a day til then just in case. Was darker again today but not much :flower:

I am thinking about it, you may get your + tonight or by tomorrow...If your cycles are 30 days and you LP is 15, that would put your OV date for this Sat. or so. So you should be coming up on a positive really soon. Try using a FRER tonight and tomorrow to back up your strips. They might not be reading well. Oh yea, and don't forget to BD the day after OV just so you can make sure you catch the egg...

Thanks girls :flower:

Fingersx - you are so right about the BD the day after o jus in case, last month we only got to BD the day before o and needless to say no bfp (not to say that was def the reason tho), thanks and GL to you to! :winkwink:

Oh and btw I started a new thread with some updated pics, cd16 hopefully getting really close now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->