Getting Fit Before Baby

I live hearing about the different weather around the globe, some places are hard to believe!

How is everyone doing weight/healthy lifestyle wise? Any programs or foods that are amazing?

A few years ago my parents bought me a wii and it came with wii fit. I lost 25lbs in one month that year! I'm thinking I should dig it back out and get in gear on it again.

Cupcake - I've been wanting to get a Wii fit! I've never owned one, but you can buy them really cheap now. There are refurbished sets with something like 10 games, on sale here for $80USD. Super cheap!

And I think combining exercise with a game is what's going to keep me interested. Beating high scores, best times, etc. makes it exciting enough for me... I hate just pedaling away on a bike or an elliptical trainer without anything to occupy my brain. Every time I bring it up, DH just laughs at me like I'm joking, but I'm serious!

Fern - CD 15 here. This morning's OPK was almost dark enough to be called a positive, so I'm betting tonight I will get the official positive, as predicted! DH and I BD'd yesterday morning, so I'll try and see that we do so again tonight so that our bases are covered. I had a temp spike today, but it's still not high enough to be called an official temperature shift. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings. :) What with my cycle seeming to re-regulate itself, using PreSeed and having some excellent timing this month, I think things look really positive. :D FXd that I get my sticky BFP this month!

Yay for O! Get that egg IRYM, fx'd!

Thanks, lady! :hugs: I'm feeling pretty positive this month! I try to stay positive every month, but you know how it goes. :haha:

I didn't get a +OPK last night, or this morning. So either I missed my surge (which is entirely possible), or it's going to take another day or so before I get that +OPK. My temp only went down a smidge this morning, so I'm hoping that tomorrow is another spike. FXd! I've been feeling some ovary pain and seeing some fertile signs, so I know O is right around the corner.

Good luck iready! Hopefully I'm right on track with you about to ovulate. We'll be tww buddies. (Hopefully I ovulate)

IRYM - Hope it happens soon!! I also don't think I've ovulated yet.

Ursaula - yeah baby get that wii out! Whoop whoop that's a LOT of pounds that you can potentially lose again, and it sounds like fun!

Urgh I had a cheat day today. We had a family barbecue and I had what everyone else had. Crisps, ice cream, pasta salad, bread, banana salad, and a yummy South African dessert called malva pudding. I already feel fatter! SO not worth it. I was soooooo busy with cooking & setting tables & cleaning & helping with my sister's kids etc (I was hostess) and had no diet food prepared for myself; I ended up famished and ate what was already on the table. Next time I will definitely prepare a separate diet meal for myself ahead of time.

Ooohhh mrsgreen that temp dip looks promising! Are you secretly doing OPKs or checking CM or something? ;) our hubbies don't always have to know that we're "simply checking to see if we're having a normal cycle", right! I am also hoping to ovulate right about NOW. It will be nice to have tww buddies!

Sorry I've been MIA! D's is gone to chrysalis this weekend. A christian youth retreat & I'm called to serve so between moving my folks & that I've been going non stop! I'm on cd29, which im usually a 26 day cycle, but on clomid usually 28. I did have a 30 day cycle last month on it tho....I spotted CD 28 & 29 tho. No spotting yet, cervix is high & soft, no signs of AF! I did test on CD 27, but it was bfn. Planning on testing tomorrow or Tues if AF is still away! I'm also on progesterone this cycle, but it has never prevented AF in past. Fxd but not holding my breath lol

Fern- it will be fun to have tww buddies. I had a party last night and did good but hubs and I are going out of town for the night so I know I'll be bad. But I'm ok with it because I'm not trying a strict diet just a healthier overall lifestyle.
Cupcake- sending you TONS of baby dust!

IRYM: I don't know much about OPKs but your temps look like they are on the start of a rise.

Fern: I also love the Just Dance games! They're a blast on the wii. How are you doing with the plank challenge? I've made it to about 55 seconds, so close to a minute!!

Also, don't be so hard on yourself for having a cheat day. We all know it happens and what came has gone and all you can do is move forward from it :)

Cupcake: Nice to hear from you and fx'd!! Moving is always a great workout!

Mrs. Green: What kind of healthier lifestyle choices are you working towards? My overall lifestyle choice I'd like to see myself at is being more holistic (or more natural) with not only eating wise but everything else too.

Bit of a rant...

I am 25dpo (according to ff) or 20dpo (the rest of us think) and still no af or bfp? I had such promising signs of one or the other and I'm just in shock that neither have shown up yet! URGH!! Fed up with this!

I find out tomorrow about the blood results but I'm not hopeful at all. I think my cycle is just being a big pain in the butt!

FX for you cupcake!!

Ursaula - I'm still doing 80 seconds 3 times a day. After 80 seconds of low plank I almost want to pass out lol. Thanks for the kind words... I really can't cheat as much as I did last year, and I need to exercise more.

My temps are still decreasing! I'll attach my chart to my siggie again for a bit. No O yet. Just waiting it out.

Ursaula- hopefully you get your answers today! That is just so frusterating.

I need to stay away from carbs I eat way too many in the winter. Just a quick update scan went great today :) no more fertility clinic on to just seeing my ob yikes!

Sorry Ursaula I missed your earlier post, sending you lots of hugs! Hope you get answers soon. X

And Swimmy- yay for a great scan!!

Congrats swimmy!

Sorry Urs!

Hope everyone else is well!

AFM, not tested yet :/ had a bit of light pink when I checked my cervix this morning, but dh & I did bd a couple hours before. Not had anymore & nothing reaching the to, so idk if its AF yet? My BBS are tender, my back aches a little & I'm exhausted, but still on progesterone so guess I won't know til I poas which I promise to do tomorrow if no AF. Don't want to be sad today, as my ds will be home tonight!

Fern: Your chart is looking good! Bd lots so you get that O :)

Swimmy: Thanks and yay for having a great scan! I'm so excited for you! :)

Cupcake: Test!!!! Make sure you post it too so we can all take a look!

AFM: Blood test came back...NEGATIVE!? URGH! I expected it but I felt SOO good about this time and still no af. I have that ultrasound coming up next week so hopefully we figure out what is going on (no hcg pregnancy? Haha!).

Urs-you said 25dpo according to ff or the rest of the think 20dpo? What do you mean. And so you track or use opks? I had a super long cycle before I started tracking. Like 50days and I kept think I was so many dpo but my doc basically said I need to start tracking. Lol

Ff said I was 25dpo but on our forum here we thought I would be around 20dpo. I track using a thermometer as I am currently on cd225 (since I started ff, I haven't had af in 6 years or so...) and buying 200+ opks waiting to ovulate once is a bit too much, haha. I was put on metformin a few months ago and finally ff shows I ovulated! But nothing...no af, no bfp :(

Omg that's insane. Your doctor hasn't given you anything to start AF? I was told if I don't start it by day 65 or something I had to take something. So they have any ideas why you haven't been ovulating or AF has shown? (Sorry I know you've probably answered these a million times)

IRYM and mrsgreen - what's your ovulation status?

Thanks Urs, I don't much like my chart, my temps are way higher than I'm used to. I can't believe your dr is not more proactive to try and help normalize your cycles. 6 years! Hopefully with the new diet & losing weight you have a better chance at normal-ish cycles. FX for the ultrasound, getting answers, and getting a PLAN!

Hugs to you Cupcakestoy, post a test please. :)

I bet I'm ovulating today - having the usual hectic bursting bubble type O pains. Unfortunately, if I am, our bd timing is off. We dtd Sunday morning, not yesterday at all (DH was working very late) and so far not today. So if I'm ovulating today bd was about 48+ hours ago... don't like those odds. At least if I O then this cycle is close to normal for me except for late O and high pre-O temps.

Also chatted to my ex husband today for the first time in 4 years. Oh f*@& I miss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->